1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Depressed

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by blackhawke88, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Sep 17, 2009 at 6:30 AM
    blackhawke88

blackhawke88 [OP] wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Member:
    SGV, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
    Sorry guys, gotta vent:

Just landed back in the states today from a beautiful three month vacation where I met new friends, enjoyed a cool internship, spent priceless time with my parents, and got to know a really cool and beautiful girl that I can't get outta my head.

It is now 6:28 am in Cali and I cant sleep. I cant stop thinking about her, my parents, my friends, summer break. It's not that I start school next monday, has nothing to do with that. I just need to vent to you guys :eek:

2. Sep 17, 2009 at 6:50 AM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    You will be OK in a few days. Three months is a long time, your going through withdrawls, just give it some time. With the internet and cellphones it can be like you never left. My wife and I go through it every time we spend time with our son that lives in Texas. When he or we leave it's this huge let down. All is good after a few days.

3. Sep 17, 2009 at 6:50 AM
    usctacoma

usctacoma Be a thinker, not a stinker

Member:
    Columbia, South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5 Doublecab
    Tint, Black Badges, Firestone Destination 265-70-17s, Weathertech Floor Liners, Sockmonkey decals, Flowmaster 40, Defiant light bar, 4 5" PIAA 540s, BHLM, 5100s @ .85, eibach springs, 1/4" Toytec spacer, 2" Toytec AAL, painted grill, UWS tool box
    Wow. You just described my summer right there except all my happenings happened at home. I'm in the same boat as you brother. I know it sucks about the girl because I still think about the one I met everyday, but reality starts next Monday.

4. Sep 17, 2009 at 6:55 AM
    petersharp

petersharp Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
    Louisville, CO
    Vehicle:
    Ex DC LB Sport owner.
    You're suffering from post holiday blues. You aren't the first, you won't be the last.

5. Sep 17, 2009 at 6:56 AM
    carmellocafe

carmellocafe Begin With The End In Mind.

Member:
    First Name:
    KEVIN
    N. California
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD OR Access cab longbed
    Back to school blues always got me down too. I guess it's just part of life. It sounds like you had a really good time off. Let those memories motivate you to do well in school and look forward to making more next go-around.:)

6. Sep 17, 2009 at 7:06 AM
    rutherk1

rutherk1 ElPhantasmo&TheChickenRunBlastarama

Member:
    Vehicle:
    09 Silver TRD 4door
    I have no pity for you. Read your initial post 15 times and if you are still depressed post again.

edit: 3 month vacation? Yeah. No pity here.

7. Sep 17, 2009 at 7:19 AM
    Gsquare

Gsquare The G stands for smooth

Member:
    First Name:
    GG
    Lone Star State
    Vehicle:
    2018 - TRD Off Road 4x4 - Cement / Graphite - DCSB
    ReadyLIFT 3/2 Lift Kit, T-Force TRD Black Satin Spoke Wheels, OEM TRD Red/Black Resin Center Wheel Hub Covers, Toyo P285/70R17 Open Country AT's, SpiderTrax 1.25 F/R Wheel Spacers, Blackout Pkg: Tailgate Letters, Badges and Tailpipe Extension, Qi Wireless Charging, LED Bed Lights, Power Tailgate Lock, Shark Running Boards, Weathertech Floor Mats, U.S. Airforce Decal Drivers Side Rear Window, MESO Gasshole Fuel Cap Holder, OEM Trailer Hitch Cap
    Getting back into the swing of school will set you right. You're in that "in between" lull right now so I understand the need to talk it out. It'll pass soon enough.

As for the girl and parents, e-mails, lots of pics, calls will be the tonic.

8. Sep 17, 2009 at 7:19 AM
    blackhawke88

blackhawke88 [OP] wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Member:
    SGV, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
    damn, thats actually really deep, and really helped me get a different outlook on the whole situation, haha, thanks.

I have jet lag pretty bad so that may be adding to the depression feeling. I feel really lucky to have had a summer like this :)

Products Discussed in

To Top