1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Does anyone have this intalled (JVC HD Radio -- Model KD-HDR30) in your TACO?

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by khfactor, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Feb 24, 2008 at 2:26 PM
    khfactor

khfactor [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Vehicle:
    07 White TRD Sport
    Pop N Lock + Hose Clamp. DTRL, AFE drop-In Dry filter, 6-1/2" Replacement Speakers, JVC HD Radio, Sam's club variety Floor mats (cheap but effective), Chrome Exhaust tip, Bed Mat from ol' Ford Ranger
    One of my "other" option for Audio upgrade is the High Definition Radio route. Other being the Factory H/U + AMP route as I hate to give up my 6-CD factory H/U. (See my signature for truck year & type).....

I have already upgraded all the Co-ax speakers (still have the factory tweeters , though) . I have seen this JVC Radio on Crutchfield site (out of stock now) and Circuitcity seemed to carry it via on-line purchase and delivery to the local store.

I am just wondering if this JVC HD radio puts out the true HD sound as they claim and advertise and worth the $120 or so.

Crutchfield and Circuitcity list it for $159.00.00 but upon further googling, I see $119 price range. Those who have this radio installed, how do you like it?

To Top