1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Don't Trust JB-Mills Wholesalers!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by KenpachiZaraki, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Nov 4, 2009 at 9:18 PM
    KenpachiZaraki

KenpachiZaraki [OP] Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex •﹏•
    Lubbock
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD. 325/275/365 SBD
    ALL POSER- Afe Pro Dry S drop in filter, 3" AP leaf pack, Eibach w/5100's up front, 5100's rear, Fog Light Mod, ABS off mod, Dash Light MOD, Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, Wicked Flow Bitches MAX Muffler, 4" floods, 20", 43" light bars, 265/75/16 Hankook Dynapro ATm, oil catch can, rear diff breather relocate, Custome Sliders, SOS concepts Front bumper, Demon Eye Mod, backlit TRD emblem on bumper, Morimoto D2S projectors,
    Rant on...FULL FUCKING POWER

I got screwed, real bad:rant:

I started working for this company http://www.jb-mills-wholesale.com/

selling their products through MY Ebay account and using MY paypal account. I just filed a complaint with the BBB, and I'm going to call Western Union as well. I got screwed big time, I don't even know what to do. All I'm concerned is getting my buyer's money back. I sold their items (JB Mills) through my Ebay account. I was given a price on how much its worth and retail price. Really good deals. Now what happened is I got two items to sell, a projector and a plasma Tv, I sold both and made a profit. THey sold for around $5,000 both. I used MY paypal account and MY Ebay account to sell THEIR Items, to which I never Saw. I never recieved and itemized list of the the "warehouse" stock. I pretty much go through one person and thats my "boss" Ronald Baxter (yes thats his name or so claims) Because of the large quantities of money, I transferred to my Bank account through paypal, they froze my account. Now i need to provide info to them to show that I was the one doing these transactions. Well the problem is I'll never get my account back because of the fact that I can't provide evidence or proof that these Items for sale really existed. Keep in mind that this is a Canadian-based company and everything, communication wise is done by either telephone or email. I live in TX. So I receive the money in my bank account (before paypal froze it) and I am to now send the money to pay for these items through Western Union.(yea i know) So i get a first courier to send money to. Everything goes fine until the next day. I get a call from Western Union at freaking 6am in the morning telling me that the person I sent money too, Omar Simms of Windsor ON Canada, was involved in fraudulent activity (or at least his name is)
    So I call my "boss" and he sends me another name and person to send money too. He tells me that he's worked with her for years now so it should be good. Ok So i spent half my freaking day that i had to work to actually get my refund, go to the bank, cash the checks i got, then re-send the damn money again to natiesha cole from windsor ON canada. All goes well and they recieve the money. I get a tracking number throught my boss that its going to be sent through fedex. Ok cool. so far so good. I tell the buyer package should be there in 3 weeks. I sold another Item the next day and sent the money to provided courier from again my "boss" Recieved money. coolness. I'm starting to feel rich now! I can finally afford to buy tires for my truck and get my rear axel shaft fixed!!!

Well FUCK ME IN THE GOAT-ASS!!!!!:crapstorm::crapstorm::crapstorm:

My "boss" goes on Vaca (i think) for this week. He tells me in an email that his replacement will be able to help me with anything. Well this "Karen Mathews" doesnt answer, nor can i even talk to HR about anything. I call and call and call and call "my work" and I can't get a hold of anyone. NOONE ANSWERS!!!! WTF!?!?!?! Not even a call back today! Now Its been three damn, stressful weeks of my life. I owe these buyers 5,000 or items like NOW. I'm so stressed out I don't know what to do! I filed a report with western union. I also filed a report on the BBB.com I think i have to file a second one for the second transaction i made. then (with the broken english help of good ol' western union ppl) I have to file a police report and possibly a report with the FBI as this maybe an internation scheme. I'm being Royally FUCKED in the ASS by this company. I'm sick and tired of It. My stupid ass just wanted to provide for my family and I end up digging a deeper hole. Fuck I'm so damn stressed, I wanna do is Kill some wiener-schnitzel finger-licking Nazi Zombie Azz.

Rant off for now....:help::help:

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Nov 4, 2009 at 9:21 PM
    1337Taco

1337Taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2015 4X4 Manual
    Good luck with all of this and I hope things work out the best for you.

3. Nov 4, 2009 at 9:23 PM
    KenpachiZaraki

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex •﹏•
    Lubbock
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD. 325/275/365 SBD
    ALL POSER- Afe Pro Dry S drop in filter, 3" AP leaf pack, Eibach w/5100's up front, 5100's rear, Fog Light Mod, ABS off mod, Dash Light MOD, Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, Wicked Flow Bitches MAX Muffler, 4" floods, 20", 43" light bars, 265/75/16 Hankook Dynapro ATm, oil catch can, rear diff breather relocate, Custome Sliders, SOS concepts Front bumper, Demon Eye Mod, backlit TRD emblem on bumper, Morimoto D2S projectors,
    thanks, i'll need all the luck i can get. anyone have any rabbits feet?:confused::confused::confused:

4. Nov 4, 2009 at 9:24 PM
    magikbean562

magikbean562 once flirted with danger, danger got clingy

Member:
    First Name:
    greg
    socal
    Vehicle:
    pinto
    33" mudders
    so you sell shit you never see and expected to trust a canadian company with your livliehood? damn brother this sucks. good luck and hope you learned form your mistake. not trying to be a dick or anything and i really hope you get your money back.

5. Nov 5, 2009 at 11:02 AM
    KenpachiZaraki

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex •﹏•
    Lubbock
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD. 325/275/365 SBD
    No offense taken brotha. All I really need now is some moral support. Looks like I was involved in a scam with these freakmeats. Now I'm out 5,000 bills and I'm going to do everything I can to pay the buyers back. If i could sell limbs I would. Damn. Kicking myself in the ass for this.

I think I need to take it out on my truck and climb some hills :eek:

6. Nov 5, 2009 at 11:16 AM
    SC4333

SC4333 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Grant
    FL
    Vehicle:
    SOLD - 2016 TRD Off-Road 4x4 DCSB
    Just keep your spirit up man. From what you said, it looks like you have the recipe for a disaster on your hands. You cant do much to remedy the situation now, other than what you have already done. Don't beat your self up too bad, just learn from your mistake and don't be so naive the next time around. One of the golden rules of business is that it takes money to make money. This should have been the first warning sign.

I wish you luck with everything. Stay on your toes, and work with the authority's towards getting your money back. I would also start doing some internet searches with the supposed names of the people you did business with. They could be involved with other schemes, and the information could potentially prove valuable.

7. Nov 5, 2009 at 11:37 AM
    KenpachiZaraki

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex •﹏•
    Lubbock
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD. 325/275/365 SBD
    Thanks, I know it wasn't my fault, and according to google, I'm not the only one. I just googled jb mills wholesale and This thread came up!! I'm almost famous!! I actually was kinda hoping this thread would show up so that other ppl googleing it would see first hand. I'm gonna gile a police report today and I have an aunt who works with the FBI, and my mom's friends with some detectives with the PD, I also have a friend on another forum who's a lawyer i think. I'm not pulling any punches, I'm gonna try and get this problem solved.

Products Discussed in

To Top