1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Dumb interior color question time

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by tex41, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Oct 29, 2011 at 10:13 AM
    tex41

tex41 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Clint
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2002 Xtra cab 4x4 TRD
    Lift, tires, toolbox, Alpine H/U, Borla exhaust. Still looking it over to get specifics.
    Alright, so.... I've been looking to trade in my 05 for a 1st Gen soon, but all that I keep finding are Tacos with TAN interiors. Needless to say, I'm not a fan of tan :mad: So.... couldn't find a thread on this, so I thought I'd ask. Can you change the color of the interior? I'm talking dashboard, door panels, carpet, etc. Carpet I know you can get a kit, but the dashboard? :confused: NOT wanting to use that vinyl paint / spray crap. Would it be worth it? Or just live with the tan interior, or look for one with gray? Thanks!! :D

2. Oct 30, 2011 at 12:19 AM
    DNG

DNG Well-Known Member

Member:
    Orange County, CA
    Vehicle:
    White 01 DC PreRunner
    I say find one that has interior that you like. You'll end up hating yourself for getting the tan if you don't like it. I personally hate tan too. It makes the car look like it's from the 80s. Look around CL more. There are plenty 1st gens out there

3. Nov 5, 2011 at 1:41 PM
    2chains

2chains Well-Known Member

Member:
    Calgary, Alberta
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC LB 3" Revtek lift
    3" Revtek lift, k&n 63-9025 intake, tailgate debadge, OEM Bed mat, decals gone. helo black max 6 bs 4.5 os-12,duratrac 285 70 17,smittybilt light bar, kc slimlites, pioneer pb3300 bt, window tint, weathertech digfits, raider lorider elite tonneau, at2525xl,
    hold out for what you want...or you'll regret it

Products Discussed in

To Top