1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

dumped the gf...but want her back...wut to do?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by xtirtzt, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Jul 15, 2009 at 9:17 PM
    REVHARD25

REVHARD25 Well-Known Member

Member:
    so cal
    Vehicle:
    RUGGED TRAIL PACKAGE
    Tint on front windows. Dnx7120 kenwood. Rear tsb springs. Wet okoles seat covers UWS truck box Weathertech floor mats TSB floor mat hook grommets Satoshi grill AFE drop in filter Fumoto drain valve Bed mat
    and!! your 21..get laid and have fun you idiot..forget about this one chick

2. Jul 15, 2009 at 9:29 PM
    Untamed_SS

Untamed_SS Stayed Up Too Late

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Haughton, Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    08 Speedway Blue Access Cab
    Alpine iDA-X200 Deck, Rockford P3, Infinity 1600 A Amp, Black Badges, "KnightRider Mod", Back-up lights. Painted Engine Cover. TRD QuickShifter & Shift Knob. MAF Calibrator. Doug Thorley LT Headers. Custom Y-Pipe. Flowmaster 50 series. Satoshi Grill
    Well, my .02...

If she lets you keep hittin it, stay with her, but not with her. :thumbsup:

If she won't leave her. :D

3. Jul 15, 2009 at 9:37 PM
    RelentlessFab

RelentlessFab Eric @Relentless Fab Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Sparks, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 AC 6mt>03 SR5 >08 Sport and 17 6MT TRD OR
    Relentless Armored! Too many others to list.
    After going through a breakup recently(my girl and I were together for over 4yrs, she was my first serious GF) I'd have to say its best for you to move on. I broke up with her a couple times over various things but I always got back with her and as others have said, it was only a matter of time before I began to understand why I had done it in the first place. There was a reason you broke up with her. You need to give yourself time away from her to get yourself straightened out and clear your head. If after some time, you still regret it, then try and get back with her. If she is a bit apprehensive to getting back together so soon, some time will help her too. If she truely loves you, then the negative things from your relationship will fade from her memory, and the positive ones will come forth. This is the true test to whether its your mind reacting to the change in the patterns of your life and yearning for the missing piece, or whether you truely lover her. Wait it out man......

:cool:

4. Jul 16, 2009 at 8:15 AM
    xtirtzt

xtirtzt [OP] Addict.

Member:
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    08 trd sport 4x4
    afe pro-dry S, flowmaster 40 series, ipod interface, black headlights, yellow fogs
    thanks for all the input..much appreciated:)

5. Jul 16, 2009 at 8:24 AM
    rme

rme Well-Known Member

Member:
    Savannah
    Vehicle:
    Green TACOMA
    XM, Panasonic Stereo, Headlights,Electric Ant,Toyota Deluxe Wheels, Rhino Lining, Cargo Rails
    Join the "rme" you'll forget all about that stuff and just concentrate on survival....

But on a more serious note...my high school sweetheart and I went separate ways after I got out of the military the first time.....Ten years later we hooked up. That was 25 years ago and now she knows if she doesn't want me to be upset with her she just buys stuff for my truck. If all else fails buy a dog or ask for a pic of Chriss 4x4 Molly. She's a looker!!!!!:infantry:

6. Jul 16, 2009 at 8:28 AM
    bobwilson1977

bobwilson1977 Well-Known Member

Member:
    KaliFORN-I-A
    Vehicle:
    96 Tacoma 2WD ( pizza delivery model)
    none except for crappy hub caps and floor mats.
    Due- you're 21 years old. Hardly old enough to be getting all settled down with someone. Especially not when you're arguing and not getting along. I had so many friends who did that- settled down, got married, had 5 kids, and divorced by age 25. Now is the time that you should be getting out there and having fun. Seriously.

7. Jul 16, 2009 at 8:31 AM
    mjp2

mjp2 Living vicariously through myself Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Milton Juevo Portimous II
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    Current: '21 Bronco Badlands. Previous: '06 TRD Access Cab, v6, 6-speed
    facepalmWrong.jpg

Lots of relationship advice lately. Basically, everybody breaks up at the start of the summer so they can chase scantily-clad tanned bodies. Wait until September rolls around and folks will start taking things seriously again.

8. Jul 16, 2009 at 8:45 AM
    Rangerpeterson

Rangerpeterson Well-Known Member

Member:
    Jacksonville, FL
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma
    Good GOD gentlemen! Another relationship question. Do what you want, not what a bunch of people say on some TACOMA fourm. Break up with her, stay with her, bone her sister, screw her friend..... dude it is up to you. You want advice about your truck come to a TACOMA fourm. You want QUALITY advice about your relationship ask a friend or family member who knows both of you. This is not meant to be a dick to those who responded. A+ for helping out. I just dont understand why every guy who has relationship issues brings it here. Consult people who actually know you and your situation for sound advice...

Just my 2 cents :crapstorm:

Products Discussed in

To Top