1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

dunlop mud rovers vs cooper s/t

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by 98Tacoma, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Jan 3, 2011 at 3:25 PM
    98Tacoma

98Tacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    adam
    V.A.
    Vehicle:
    1998 V6 xtracab
    k&N intake, 40 flowmaster turndown, westin brushguard,10 inch JL sub, alpine cd player.painted black tool box. bilstein 5100s 3inch Ebiach springs all around and toytec aal. mickey thompson beadlocks. and 33inch goodyear duratracs
    i have a set of dunlop mud rovers now and like them alot they have done great for 2 years and i bought them used. and have been thinking about getting some in 33s but didnt keep up with mileage. what mileage is expected out of mud rovers. also been looking at some cooper s/t even thought they arent mud tires they look real aggresive what do yall think of these and tread life. let me know what yall think.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jan 3, 2011 at 3:30 PM
    Tippett's TRD

Tippett's TRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh Tippett
    Lake Linganore, Maryland
    Vehicle:
    2010 Speedway Dbl Cab L/B 4x4
    6" Pro Comp Suspension Lift, LEER Cap, NFAB Nerf Bars, Avid Off-road Bar, K&N Intake, Weathertech Liners, 2011 Grille, BedRug, Westin Taillight Guards, Tinted Windows, RedLine Hood Struts, Mag Lite Mod, Stubbie Antenna...
    unsure about the MPG questions.. but I did have the Mud Rovers on my Jeep years ago and also loved them. They got through snow, mud, etc. everything I took them against

3. Jan 3, 2011 at 3:52 PM
    98Tacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    adam
    V.A.
    Vehicle:
    1998 V6 xtracab
    k&N intake, 40 flowmaster turndown, westin brushguard,10 inch JL sub, alpine cd player.painted black tool box. bilstein 5100s 3inch Ebiach springs all around and toytec aal. mickey thompson beadlocks. and 33inch goodyear duratracs
    yea they are good in everything and i probly had abot 50% of tread when i got them and still perform good now. how many miles did you get out of them.

4. Jan 4, 2011 at 10:15 AM
    98Tacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    adam
    V.A.
    Vehicle:
    1998 V6 xtracab
    anyone have any comments

Products Discussed in

To Top