1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

EGR Visors

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by TheRagman, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Dec 15, 2008 at 8:00 AM
    TheRagman

TheRagman [OP] New Member

Member:
    Sterling, VA
    Vehicle:
    09 Prerunner SR5 V-6 DC
    Access Literider Tonneau
    I juast received as a birthday present a set of EGR window visors for my '09 Double Cab. The rear ones don't seem to stay in place every well. Any experience/tips?

2. Dec 15, 2008 at 10:48 AM
    RCBS

RCBS How long you willing to tolerate this crap??

Member:
    Harden your bark, there are storms on the horizon.
    Vehicle:
    Goodbye 06, Hello 21. TRDORDCSBMT
    Tornado intake, Duralube, Fartcan.
    i have the EGR fronts (acc. cab) and havn't had any problems...though i've heard of some using a small piece of double sided tape to hold them better...dunno if that will work on the rears or not.

3. Dec 15, 2008 at 10:54 AM
    longbow

longbow I see you now..................

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma Silver Mica TRD 4 Door
    Toy-tec Coil over lift, Eibach 700 lb springs, Sway bar relocate, Total Chaos UCA's, Moto metal wheels, BFG mudterrians, HID, custom 3 piece grill, Highlift jack w/custom mount, Highlift jack cover, bed matt, de-badged 100%, storage box lock mod, using defrost w/o AC mod, short antenna mod, horn re-locate, Tire Gate flat spare tire mount, engine cover painted, bed light (1) mod, wreck bar carrier, Blue Sea 5026 fuse block, center console outlet, flash light mod, Blue Sea inline fuse, Shrockworks sliders, All-Pro front bumper, Piaa 510 driving lights, Warn shackles front, Kennesaw rear bumper, "Tag Boltz" plate lights, Warn shackles rear, Warn M8000 winch, devil horns, BHLM, weathech liners front and rear.....T.W. sticker of course. Custom Sock bed decal for Michele
    I too had them move a little when first installed. On my four door I made sure to clean the door/window slot, then added some double stick tape. NOTE: I cut small squares and placed about 4 inches apart, I did not cover the whole area of the visor.
    But then after a few days closed in the hot sun everything seemed to stay in place, if weather is not that warm just keep them up longer, but make sure to clean before hand.
    Good luck.

Products Discussed in

To Top