1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ELECTRICAL WIRING DIAGRAMS

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by nealw, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Jan 7, 2014 at 5:04 AM
    nealw

nealw [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Could anyone out there with access to 2014 electrical diagrams post them? I'm trying to find where the outside temp sensor terminates in the cab. It's not above the overhead console with the SR5 pkg.

2. Jan 7, 2014 at 5:33 PM
    Toyota Tech31

Toyota Tech31 Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Debary, Florida
    Vehicle:
    '08 SWB Bad ass SPORT
    Air Raid air intake, 40 Series Flowmaster Muffler, Front Turn Signals Now Turn And Park, KENWOOD HEAD UNIT W/ ALL KENWOOD SPEAKER UPGRADES AND 2-10" KENWOOD SUBS BEHIND BACK SEAT, Bilstein 5125'S In Rear W/ 1.5 AAL'S, Bilstein 5100 W/ Eibachs Up Front, LR Upper control arms, NFAB steps, Bruteforce Fab Hybrid front bumper, LP10000 SuperWinch, 2 Rigid Industries SRM-2's, OKLedlightbars 6 CREE LED lights as fogs, AVID RBG, 2 4" red ring HIDs mounted behind the grille.
    I need to look into it, but off the top of my head it should send it's signal to the A/C amplifier. I would also have to look for info on the amplifiers location. In 2009 Toyota started using the amplifier to decipher the info for the temp display and other things, like the MAX a/c.

3. Jan 7, 2014 at 5:44 PM
    Toyota Tech31

Toyota Tech31 Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Debary, Florida
    Vehicle:
    '08 SWB Bad ass SPORT
    Air Raid air intake, 40 Series Flowmaster Muffler, Front Turn Signals Now Turn And Park, KENWOOD HEAD UNIT W/ ALL KENWOOD SPEAKER UPGRADES AND 2-10" KENWOOD SUBS BEHIND BACK SEAT, Bilstein 5125'S In Rear W/ 1.5 AAL'S, Bilstein 5100 W/ Eibachs Up Front, LR Upper control arms, NFAB steps, Bruteforce Fab Hybrid front bumper, LP10000 SuperWinch, 2 Rigid Industries SRM-2's, OKLedlightbars 6 CREE LED lights as fogs, AVID RBG, 2 4" red ring HIDs mounted behind the grille.
    I was correct, the ambient temp sensor goes straight to the A/C amplifier. The A/c Amplifier is located under the right side of the dash, above the glove box (or so it looks in the image). Hopefully this info helps. If you need colors or pin locations let me know.

4. Jan 8, 2014 at 4:55 AM
    nealw

nealw [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Thanks for the info. Pin locations and wire colors would be greatly appreciated. Do you have the wiring diagram in PDF form that you could send?

Again Thanks!

5. Dec 16, 2016 at 6:55 AM
    jsemog

jsemog Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Junior
    brockton ma
    Vehicle:
    SR5 4x4
    i need the same information
    can u help???