1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Engage Pictures Please: Bedcage and boxing kit

Discussion in 'Engage Offroad' started by 08pretaco, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Jul 6, 2012 at 10:16 AM
    blackhawke88

blackhawke88 wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Member:
    SGV, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
  2. Jul 6, 2012 at 3:10 PM
    Anteupp

Anteupp Mega Member

Member:

can you get a few more pics towards the cab, did you do it yourself or did engage weld it up for you, what thickness material 3/8,1/8,3/16???? Im thinking about driving up there and buying this. Seems like engage is the only shop that has any sort of "kit" to box our frames. Its definately not hard to make a template and cut out the material myself but im just a lazy SOB :eek:

3. Jul 7, 2012 at 4:56 PM
    TacoVerde

TacoVerde Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    So Cal
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner
    URD short shifter, OBX racing pedals and titanium/carbon fiber shift knob, Rear speaker mod, Taco bed mat, Bed extender, taco door sill protectors, Black TRD floormats, AFE stage 2 CAI, Doug Thorley Header and Catback, Glassworks Unlimited front fenders/bedsides, Engage front LT kit,2.5x8 King co's with resi's, dj straps
    Sorry but i cant take my bed off for pictures due to my cage:cool: and i didn't take any ones of that area when i did it.
    Basically it goes up to the cab and just has notches for brakelines and whatnot were needed. I'd say 1/8" idk but its thicker than the damn frame itself so its worth it. My cousin and i welded it up.

To Top