1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Entune premium radio with nav non jbl for sale

Discussion in '3rd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2016-2023)' started by MannyTheAudioGuy, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Oct 3, 2019 at 12:20 AM
    MannyTheAudioGuy

MannyTheAudioGuy [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Emmanuel
    Napa
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD Sport
    I have put in Racesport gen3 leds I'm the process of doing a custom audio overhaul which will include Hybrid audio unity 6x9 mid bass, unity 3 inch mid driver in the dash and fiberglassing tweets in pilar soundeading all the doors, floors, and headliner and I will be using a helix processor to retain the factory radio and as far as subs I might make custom brackets to move rear seat foward a few inches to get a full size sub in there or I might just go with a pair of jl tw5 or tw3 and it will all be powered by jl audio HD amps or I might try out the new hybrid amps
    hey guys I replaced the radio in my truck so I’m selling my factory radio it’s in great working condition and great aesthetic condition as well, it is the entune premium with built I’m navigAtion 500 obo I’m located in nor cal if you want to pick up can also ship

58E7674C-B536-4932-9123-210138B49A78.jpg

Dueces22 likes this.
  2. Jan 21, 2020 at 12:56 AM
    MannyTheAudioGuy

Member:
    First Name:
    Emmanuel
    Napa
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD Sport
    I have put in Racesport gen3 leds I'm the process of doing a custom audio overhaul which will include Hybrid audio unity 6x9 mid bass, unity 3 inch mid driver in the dash and fiberglassing tweets in pilar soundeading all the doors, floors, and headliner and I will be using a helix processor to retain the factory radio and as far as subs I might make custom brackets to move rear seat foward a few inches to get a full size sub in there or I might just go with a pair of jl tw5 or tw3 and it will all be powered by jl audio HD amps or I might try out the new hybrid amps
    Bump make offers

3. Jan 21, 2020 at 5:05 PM
    Juliozermeno22

Juliozermeno22 Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Julio
    Vehicle:
    2019 white Tacoma
    Do you know if its plug and play on a sr5?

4. Jan 21, 2020 at 9:48 PM
    MannyTheAudioGuy

Member:
    First Name:
    Emmanuel
    Napa
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Yes the power and speaker plugs should be the same you might need to add gps antenna if your truck does not have it already since I retained my factory antenna

5. Feb 12, 2020 at 8:25 PM
    bretttaco777

bretttaco777 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Vehicle:
    2019 SR 4x4 v6
    TRD pro grill, raptor lights
    Hey bro you still have?

6. Feb 12, 2020 at 11:56 PM
    MannyTheAudioGuy

Member:
    First Name:
    Emmanuel
    Napa
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Yes still available

7. Feb 17, 2020 at 8:33 PM
    MannyTheAudioGuy

Member:
    First Name:
    Emmanuel
    Napa
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD Sport
  8. Mar 1, 2020 at 5:24 PM
    MannyTheAudioGuy

Member:
    First Name:
    Emmanuel
    Napa
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD Sport
  9. Mar 26, 2020 at 1:20 PM
    MannyTheAudioGuy

Member:
    First Name:
    Emmanuel
    Napa
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Still available

10. Mar 26, 2020 at 3:46 PM
    MannyTheAudioGuy

Member:
    First Name:
    Emmanuel
    Napa
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD Sport
  11. Mar 28, 2020 at 8:38 PM
    MannyTheAudioGuy

Member:
    First Name:
    Emmanuel
    Napa
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD Sport
  12. Mar 30, 2020 at 2:10 AM
    Dueces22

Dueces22 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Round Lake, Illinois
    Vehicle:
    2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road DBL Cab Long Bed
    Will this unit.....if it is still available......fit a 2020 TRD OFF-ROAD DBL CAB? It only has the standard factory radio in it now but it does have satelite radio. And I was toying with the notion of upgrading to the JBL system in a month or so an I'm really interested in the navigation. Its kinda a pain right now always having to connect my phone to use the entune app via usb cord to use the navigation in my truck. Let's talk.

13. Mar 30, 2020 at 8:33 AM
    MannyTheAudioGuy

Member:
    First Name:
    Emmanuel
    Napa
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Hey for the 2020! I’m not 100% sure if you take the radio out and send me a picture of the connectors for your radio if the connectors are different! I can also send you the two main plugs(power/speakers) and a diagram so you can splice those in and it would work the only thing that might not work right is the steering wheel controls/oem features

14. Apr 2, 2020 at 9:09 PM
    MannyTheAudioGuy

Member:
    First Name:
    Emmanuel
    Napa
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD Sport
  15. Apr 2, 2020 at 9:09 PM
    MannyTheAudioGuy

Member:
    First Name:
    Emmanuel
    Napa
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD Sport
  16. Apr 2, 2020 at 9:09 PM
    MannyTheAudioGuy

Member:
    First Name:
    Emmanuel
    Napa
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD Sport
  17. Apr 10, 2020 at 10:26 PM
    Aeroass

Aeroass Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2018 Sr5 double cab
    Interested if we can make a deal. How about 300

Products Discussed in

To Top