1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Entune premium radio with nav non jbl for sale

Discussion in '3rd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2016+)' started by MannyTheAudioGuy, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Oct 3, 2019 at 12:20 AM
    MannyTheAudioGuy

MannyTheAudioGuy [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Emmanuel
    Napa
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD Sport
    I have put in Racesport gen3 leds I'm the process of doing a custom audio overhaul which will include Hybrid audio unity 6x9 mid bass, unity 3 inch mid driver in the dash and fiberglassing tweets in pilar soundeading all the doors, floors, and headliner and I will be using a helix processor to retain the factory radio and as far as subs I might make custom brackets to move rear seat foward a few inches to get a full size sub in there or I might just go with a pair of jl tw5 or tw3 and it will all be powered by jl audio HD amps or I might try out the new hybrid amps
    hey guys I replaced the radio in my truck so I’m selling my factory radio it’s in great working condition and great aesthetic condition as well, it is the entune premium with built I’m navigAtion 500 obo I’m located in nor cal if you want to pick up can also ship

58E7674C-B536-4932-9123-210138B49A78.jpg

2. Jan 21, 2020 at 12:56 AM
    MannyTheAudioGuy

Member:
    First Name:
    Emmanuel
    Napa
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD Sport
    I have put in Racesport gen3 leds I'm the process of doing a custom audio overhaul which will include Hybrid audio unity 6x9 mid bass, unity 3 inch mid driver in the dash and fiberglassing tweets in pilar soundeading all the doors, floors, and headliner and I will be using a helix processor to retain the factory radio and as far as subs I might make custom brackets to move rear seat foward a few inches to get a full size sub in there or I might just go with a pair of jl tw5 or tw3 and it will all be powered by jl audio HD amps or I might try out the new hybrid amps
    Bump make offers

3. Jan 21, 2020 at 5:05 PM
    Juliozermeno22

Juliozermeno22 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Julio
    Vehicle:
    2019 white Tacoma
    Do you know if its plug and play on a sr5?

4. Jan 21, 2020 at 9:48 PM
    MannyTheAudioGuy

Member:
    First Name:
    Emmanuel
    Napa
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Yes the power and speaker plugs should be the same you might need to add gps antenna if your truck does not have it already since I retained my factory antenna

5. Feb 12, 2020 at 8:25 PM
    bretttaco777

bretttaco777 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Vehicle:
    2019 SR 4x4 v6
    TRD pro grill, raptor lights
    Hey bro you still have?

6. Feb 12, 2020 at 11:56 PM
    MannyTheAudioGuy

Member:
    First Name:
    Emmanuel
    Napa
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Yes still available

7. Feb 17, 2020 at 8:33 PM
    MannyTheAudioGuy

Member:
    First Name:
    Emmanuel
    Napa
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD Sport

Products Discussed in

To Top