1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

extang bed covers

Discussion in 'Tonneau Covers, Caps and Shells' started by BlueHighways27, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Jun 3, 2018 at 9:30 AM
    BlueHighways27

BlueHighways27 [OP] Truck Roadeo Finalist

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Illinois
    Vehicle:
    17 PRO
    When I shopped for bed covers I couldn't get enough pictures of said bed covers on Tacomas. In the spirit of "paying it forward"...here's a handful of pictures and my experiences with these Extang bed covers...

I had an Extang Trifecta for my 2006 w/6ft bed. Bought it strictly to cover my kid's stuff from the elements to and from the grandparents' house. It fit great and was an easy on and off. I hung it in my garage when I didn't need it. The cover did a GREAT job of keeping everything dry. I rarely saw a drop of water in the bed.

upload_2018-6-3_10-48-15.jpg

upload_2018-6-3_10-48-31.jpg

I needed a different cover for my 2017 w/5ft bed. Decided to go with Extang's Solid Fold 2.0. Concerned with security this time around, I wanted to lock my tailgate and not worry about the stuff in the back. This cover also fits well and is substantially heavier but I am still able to get it on and off by myself. It is nowhere near watertight like the Trifecta. The three pieces of the Solid Fold just have too many facets. I was aware of this possibility after some research but I purchased anyways because I wanted a solid, folding cover.

upload_2018-6-3_11-13-23.jpg

upload_2018-6-3_11-13-40.jpg

upload_2018-6-3_11-14-1.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions or want more pictures of the Solid Fold as I sold the Trifecta last fall.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018

Products Discussed in

To Top