1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Extended Warranty $100 off deal expires TODAY 7/31

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Kingfrog, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Jul 31, 2011 at 10:52 AM
    Kingfrog

Kingfrog [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Rugged Trail Edition
    Undercover,Pop n Lock, Hardwired GPS, Garage door opener , Scanguage II, wireless back up camera, X994 Basslink, ...Prefer stock and non invasive functional mods
    I normally do not buy these things but my brother called (who does) and told me ActionToyota in Mass is offing $100 off their website prices. I decied to pull the trigger on a 7/75

I have 26K miles and my warranty is expring NOvember 2011. I drive 6K ayear and bought the 7/75 platinum for $510 total. That gives me 4 years and 50K miles of protection beyond November. For $500 I could not pass it up. Chump change for that length of time. Time is more important than miles for me.

I called 888 817 7321 and spoke with Theresa.

Again I am against all EWS but this is a good price ( especially since my driver's power window is getting louder by the day and they won;t cover it as long as its working. This is a better way to go if you live in the South as SET OWNS the third party company they are selling as Toyota Warranty when in actuality its administered not by Toyota but Fidelity who is owned by the Morans who own the southeast Toyota franchise.

Products Discussed in

To Top