1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

F/S '05 Xrunner BSP in South Florida, East Coast Delivery

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Teknishun, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Nov 21, 2007 at 8:39 AM
    Teknishun

Teknishun [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hello,

Unfortunately I think it would be best to get rid of my Xrunner. I really love this truck but I'm going to be taking a job that will have me traveling for many months at a time all year round. I won’t have to commute to an office! My g/f and I will only need one car and she'd prefer to have some sort of wagon, SUV or 4WD to drive since we will be most likely moving back to NJ. I haven't taught her how to drive a manual transmission vehicle yet either. I can deliver anywhere in Florida, on the East Coast and possibly some of the other Gulf States.

I bought the truck at 26k miles. I am the 2nd owner. It now has 36k miles, almost all highway miles driving back and forth between Tampa, Daytona and to work every day. It is all stock. Toyota installed a new transmission, shifter, and throw out bearing just a few thousand miles ago. I changed the oil every 4k miles with the Toyota full synthetic. Besides some small scratches and 2 little dings, one on the tailgate and one on the pass rear quarter, (I hate south Florida parking lots) it's a very clean tight truck.

I'm asking $19,000 for it and I will consider trades or cash/trade combos.
    Possible even trades must have similar or less mileage. To give an idea of what I would consider in trade: Toyota 4Runner 4wd, Tacoma access cab or quad cab 4wd, Subaru Wagon, Etc.

There are few exceptions for the 4WD/Equal mileage requirement depending on the "fun to drive factor" and the cost. For example: a Ford Lightning or some kind of Turbo or Supercharged vehicle would be cool if it came along with some cash. I wouldn't mind keeping something cool in the garage and having a cheaper winter beater. I hate to take nice cars out on the salted roads anyway.

If I can't sell/trade it without losing my hat I'll be exploring the possibility of trading it in at a dealership on something else.

Pictures can be found here: http://www.kc2sho.com/images/05xrunner/

I’m also selling a 1995 Taurus SHO and a 1995 Lincoln MK VIII.

Thanks,
    Jon
    jonzane@kc2sho.com

2. Nov 29, 2007 at 12:06 PM
    Teknishun

Member:
  3. Nov 30, 2007 at 6:34 AM
    Burns

Burns Well-Known Member

Member:
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    Truck is Sold
    Moving to NJ? my condolences man. :laugh:

4. Nov 30, 2007 at 5:07 PM
    Teknishun

Member:
    Back to NJ... Maybe ;-)

with the new gig I could really live anywhere as long as there's an airport nearby.

5. Jan 6, 2008 at 11:03 AM
    Teknishun

Member:
  6. Jan 8, 2008 at 11:53 AM
    Burns

Burns Well-Known Member

Member:
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    Truck is Sold
    If your ever at ACY let me now man!

7. Jan 8, 2008 at 11:57 AM
    Teknishun

Member:
    I lived in SJ most of my life. If the Xrunner doesn't sell I'll most likely bring it up there, but it will never see the snow!

To Top