1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fabric cleaner

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by Pistolpetetacotreat, May 17, 2017.

1. May 17, 2017 at 11:07 PM
    Pistolpetetacotreat

Pistolpetetacotreat [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    West coast
    Vehicle:
    2011 DCLB sport
    OME 3" w/ front top spacer Leds BR mounted on retractable tonneau Cbi bump 285's
    I got a "mickey mouse" Bissell upholstery shampooer. I never know what cleaner to use with it for my seats and carpet. Honestly only used it once and it's that time again now but Im scared to fuck up my fabric.

Who's used what products with success?

I was thinking of using shout fabric spot treatment from my house lol

2. May 18, 2017 at 3:03 PM
    2006whitetacoma

2006whitetacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2006 White SR5
    I used nothing but hot water in my little green machine, after going over the seats until the water came out clear I was left with a few spots. I sprayed them with a little bit of water and put some borax on them and worked it in with my finger and it took the spots right out. My truck looked like someone took two large cups of coffee and threw them inside the truck when I purchased it and it now looks pretty respectable. The first two times I went over my seats what came out looked like chocolate milk.

3. May 19, 2017 at 11:44 AM
    cvisinho

cvisinho Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Rhode Island
    Vehicle:
    2005 TRD Sport DCSB new frame edition
    Bilstein 5100's, Eibach springs, Cali Raised Amber fogs,Cali Raised side projecting ditch lights, 17" gunmetal trd pro reps w/ falken wildpeaks, MESO interior lighting, Alpine ilx Android auto head unit, rear view camera, blue sea fuse panel, mbrp cat back, Morimoto retros in Depos, Ranch cap, triple black clazzios, DIY thin lip satoshi with FJ letters, oem roof rack, AJT climate knobs, slim sub behind rear seat, fosgate speakers all around, thule cap rack
    Awesome from the dollar store. With or without Oxy. Works great in the bissell.

9TRDTCO likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top