1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fabtech dirt logic 2.5 coil over hitting banjo bolt head

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by jcott329, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Feb 18, 2014 at 11:57 AM
    jcott329

jcott329 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jordan
    Northern Mississippi
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB TRD OR
    Hello every one this is my very first post. I was wondering if anyone else had the fabtech dirt logic 2.5 coil overs installed on their tacoma? I had them installed on my 2000 SR5...well the owner before me did...and i just recently noticed that the bottom bell housing of the shock contacts directly with the head of the banjo bolt on the caliper. There is still almost an inch left before the factory steering stop is utilized. I took the truck to 4 wheel drive hardware in Columbiana, OH because the lift was installed at a 4 wheel parts store in Colorado Springs and I live in PA. They said either add a homemade steering stop or buy new shocks...basically tough luck! If anyone has any knowledge of this please comment. Note they said my lower ball joints and driver's side inner tie rod were going bad, but i highly doubt this affects it. Here's some pics to help don't mind the road salt :eek:

truck2.jpg
    truck.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top