1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FAR NORTH BY DESIGN SHOP SALE lots of new Stormtrooper stuff

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Ghost., Jan 29, 2016.

1. Jan 29, 2016 at 10:14 AM
    Ghost.

Ghost. [OP] TW 1%er

Member:
    First Name:
    Raymond
    Anchorage, AK
    Vehicle:
    2014 4runner Limited
    Far North by Design proudly presents:
    "Beer Money for the Weekend Shop Extra Sale"
    Featuring awesome designs laying around the shop. My brother Adam came up with some cool designs when he was up visiting me in Alaska.
    We have
    1 set of TRD Matte Black Stormtrooper Edition First order insignia $25
    1 set of TRD Matte Black Stormtrooper Edition Helmet 1 (top 2nd from left) $25
    1 set of TRD Matte Black Stormtrooper Edition Helmet 2 (top 3rd from left) $25
    1 set of TRD Matte Black Stormtrooper Edition TN-2199 aka Nines aka TR-8R aka BADMFR baton trooper $25
    1 set of TRD Matte Black Stormtrooper Edition Trooper flag $25
    1 set of TRD Matte Black Stormtrooper Edition Trooper Gun $25
    4x "TOYOTA" tailgate decal 22×4 $10 each
    1 Pair of Blue American flags 7x4 $8
    1 Blue American Flag 7x4 $4
    1 TRD boot Decal red and matte black $8
    1 Matte Black TRD Coors can $4
    2x White Gas Masks $5 each
    1 Captain America Shield 6 inch 3 color $6
    2x White Vegita from DBZ 7 inch tall $4 ea
    3x Matte Black Stormtrooper helmets 2 at 5.5 inch tall one at 4.25 $4 and $3
    2x Matte Black Stormtrooper flag 7x4 (super neat) $5 each
    1x Wierd bearded king obviously something my brother cooked up $5 SOLD

Not Pictured
    1x Matte Black American Flag set of 2 7x4 $8

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING
    20160129_080020.jpg

2. Jan 29, 2016 at 10:15 AM
    T4RFTMFW

T4RFTMFW Well-Known Member

Member:
    Bearded king is awesome.

@Daria needs it.

Ghost.[OP] likes this.
  3. Jan 29, 2016 at 3:02 PM
    Centrlcoast4runner

Centrlcoast4runner Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Vehicle:
    2000 4runner limited
    Lifted, locked and armored
    Hey guy I'm not a Tacoma owner but I'm in the Toyota family with a 2000 T4R limited. There is member over at T4R.org with the handle of Quadsbc and he has a totally rad custom made TRD sticker made by you with mountains and a compass. I want one of those or something similar. I tried to.pull the pic off the site but its not loading at this time. Shoot me back with what you have. Thanks man!

Ghost.[OP] likes this.
  4. Jan 29, 2016 at 8:20 PM
    Ghost.

Ghost. [OP] TW 1%er

Member:
    First Name:
    Raymond
    Anchorage, AK
    Vehicle:
    2014 4runner Limited
    You can purchase straight from my site, we have a lot of designs there and all the color options

5. Jan 31, 2016 at 7:17 PM
    Co__stahh

Co__stahh Active Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2006 White Tacoma Prerunner
    Dakar leaf springs
    Interested in that Storm Trooper edition trooper flag, that'd be the top one on the right correct? But not seeing it on your website

6. Feb 4, 2016 at 5:41 PM
    Toy4me

Toy4me Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    NNJ
    Vehicle:
    '10 DCLB TRD Sport MGM
    Op, what color are the 22"x 4" Toyota tailgate decals?

7. Mar 3, 2016 at 8:50 PM
    trdoobler22

trdoobler22 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Shane
    Nor Cal
    Vehicle:
    2009 DCSB TRD
    I too like the compass one but I am confused by what the primary and secondary colors correspond to on the decal. Is the secondary color for the TRD logo and compass?

Nevermind. I found one I liked more on your site and bought it. You should consider labeling the decals with which parts are primary color and which are secondary color. I guarantee there are others like me who were discouraged by the lack of clarity.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  8. Jun 1, 2017 at 9:30 AM
    imjustabill1970

imjustabill1970 Twitter: imjustabill1970

Member:
    First Name:
    bill
    clarksville, tn
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD Off Road DCSB
    SUSPENSION: Icon Stage 4 with tubular UCAs WHEELS: Black ProComp 69 TIRES: BFG KO2s at 265/75/16 Partially debadged Diaz Fabrication Model T up front
    BUYER BEWARE! I do not normally do this kind of thing, but I really have no other idea what to do. I ordered (May 9th) a set of Matte Black 2nd Gen Tacoma American Flag Distressed Rear Quarter Panel Decal 23.5x40" Set (both sides) for my 2014 before I traded it in for a 3rd Gen (2017). When I ordered them, I had no idea I would be trading the truck in in less than two weeks.

When I got my 3rd Gen, I decided to reach out (through the Contact Us page on their site) to Far North by Design to see if there was any way the order could be cancelled or if, with some cutting on my end, the panel decal would fit the 3rd Gen. I waited patiently for a response and never received one. So, at the two week mark [May 23rd] (when Far North Advertises product shipment) I decided to call the number on the Facebook page. I believe I spoke with a man named "Raymond" who informed me that he had a day job and would have to check with his business partner to see if the order had even been shipped. If it hadn't been shipped, "Raymond" informed me that he would change the order to a set of full (uncut) Distressed Rear Quarter Panel Decals so I could cut them myself (which I thought was really cool of him/them). "Raymond" then told me that, since he had my number, he would reach out to me to let me know what was going on...that was a week ago and I have yet to hear anything from him by phone, email, Facebook Messenger, TacomaWorld Private Message...nothing.

I get that they're up on top of the world, I get the need to have a day job because FNBD may not pay all the bills...but I don't get the lack of communication with a customer whom you have already accepted payment from.
    Just thought ya'll should know. If you have a different experience as of late, please post it up to show that I am an anomaly.

Later.

Products Discussed in

To Top