1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Feeler.....2010 TRD wheels, Tires & sensors (SOLD)

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by TacoGK, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Apr 12, 2011 at 6:45 PM
    TacoGK

TacoGK [OP] Making changes is always fun

Member:
    First Name:
    Jack
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC trd offroad sr5 debadged
    20% tint JLAudio amp and 12" sub, custom fiberglass tool box, Color matched Satoshi Grille, Anytime Fog light mod, Anytime rearview camera, Leveling kit, Rear spring TSB, Moto Metal MO957 Black, 285/70/17 BFG AT KO, DTRL Stealth mod, Anytime locker mod, Constant power mod.
    Feeler.......I am considering selling my stock wheels and tires mounted with the TPMS sensors installed and lug nuts. The wheels are 16". The tires are 265/75/16 BFG rugged trails with about 9000 miles on them. These are the factory TPMS sensors. There are no scratchs, curb damage, plugs, patchs or anything wrong with them. I am thinking about $800.00 for everything. I do like to trade so if you have something that is close to the same value and may want to swap PM me and let me know what you have got. I am in no hurry to sell them so please dont low ball me. If you have some wheels and tires for sale please start your own thread. If you think or feel that the price is to high or you sold yours cheaper please just smile and go on. I am not considering shipping at this point but will meet within reasonable driving distance from St augustine, Jacksonville, Gainesville, Ocala fl.

Thanks for looking.

100_2550.jpg

100_2551.jpg

2. Apr 22, 2011 at 10:44 AM
    TacoGK

TacoGK [OP] Making changes is always fun

Member:
    First Name:
    Jack
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC trd offroad sr5 debadged
    20% tint JLAudio amp and 12" sub, custom fiberglass tool box, Color matched Satoshi Grille, Anytime Fog light mod, Anytime rearview camera, Leveling kit, Rear spring TSB, Moto Metal MO957 Black, 285/70/17 BFG AT KO, DTRL Stealth mod, Anytime locker mod, Constant power mod.
    ......SOLD......

Products Discussed in

To Top