1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Not for sale anymore - 2011 TRD Off Road Double Cab 150,XXX Miles

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacomas For Sale (2005-2015)' started by EBORSETI22, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Apr 22, 2019 at 10:51 AM
    EBORSETI22

EBORSETI22 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Evan
    New England
    Vehicle:
    '11 TRD Offroad
    TRD Exhaust Bed Mat Tinted Windows Tonneau Cover Cubby Bed Lights Reverse Lights Anytime Fog Mod Full OME Lift - 887s, LR UCAs, Dakars with D29XXL AAL MB TKO 17" Wheels 255/80r17 ST Maxx CMC Volant CAI with Scoop NFab Running Boards "Raptor" Grille Lights Ditch Lights 30" LED Hidden Light Bar On Board Air
    Sad day but realistic day. Getting ready to likely part ways with my 2011 Tacoma for maybe a 4Runner or Highlander.

Wondering if anyone in the MA area is interested, or what you think fair asking / trade price is. Pictures to follow (one below), but here are some details:

2011 TRD Off Road, Double Cab, Short Bed. Always babied. Majority of Oil Changes and Tire rotations done myself with consistency at 5,000 miles. Missing an Antenna though! Has a few dents and scratches, but no signs of rust damage (normal New England surface rust otherwise).
    • OME 887s up front on 90021 Struts with Dakars(and the AAL) Out Back on 60031 Nitro Charger Sport Rear Shocks (about 70k on the lift)
    • OEM Roof Rack
    • Aftermarket Kenwood DDX470 Headunit (BT, CD, Aux, USB Input, Sat Radio Ready)
    • Weathertech Floor Liners
    • Color Matched front Grill (Raptor Lights)
    • PlastiDipped Badges all around AND Full Rear Bumper
    • Bed Matt Installed
    • Volant CAI with RAM Scoop
    • Black Headlight Mod
    • Wired Reverse Lights (Auto On in Reverse, Always On, Always Off)
    • Hidden Light Bar in Lower Grill
    • Fog Lights
    • Front and Rear Sway Bars (Really does help hug the road)
    • MB TKO Wheels on 255/80R17 ST Maxx's (1 tread indicator left - still handle great)
    • Trimmed Rear Mudflaps, Removed front flaps
    • Wired Trailer Brake - Tekonsha 90160 Primus IQ Electronic Brake Control with Tekonsha 3040-P Brake Control Wiring Adapter for Toyota
    • Puddle Lights wired in to courtesy lights (With the key fob - Unlock lights them up, lock dims them to off)
    • ABS Kill Switch (Installed an ABS kill switch - tricks the 4WD ECU into thinking that the rear diff is locked, when in fact it is not. The 4wd ECU sens this info to the Skid Control ECU (VSC Computer) which controls the brakes. Therefore is is the VSC Computer which turns off the VSC and ABS system.)
    • New Doorman LCAs
    • Factory TRD Skkid Plate (Bed Linered Black)
    • TRD Exhaust (Painted Matte Black Tip)
    • On-board air with quick connect located in driver side closable bed cubby
    • N-Fab Step Bars.
    • Window Tint (not sure of %, but have not had an issue getting a sticker)
    • Rain Deflectors
    • Additional Dual USB Charger for rear passengers
    • Anytime Foglight Mod
    IMG_0264.jpg

2. Jun 3, 2019 at 5:43 PM
    Ghostly

Ghostly Active Member

Member:
    I know it's a feeler, but do you have a price in mind yet?

3. Jun 3, 2019 at 5:52 PM
    EBORSETI22

Member:
    First Name:
    Evan
    New England
    Vehicle:
    '11 TRD Offroad
    TRD Exhaust Bed Mat Tinted Windows Tonneau Cover Cubby Bed Lights Reverse Lights Anytime Fog Mod Full OME Lift - 887s, LR UCAs, Dakars with D29XXL AAL MB TKO 17" Wheels 255/80r17 ST Maxx CMC Volant CAI with Scoop NFab Running Boards "Raptor" Grille Lights Ditch Lights 30" LED Hidden Light Bar On Board Air
    I’m probably going to hold off on selling unless someone is willing to put up $15k. Know that’s probably a little steep, but not entirely convinced to sell.

4. Jun 3, 2019 at 6:13 PM
    Ghostly

Ghostly Active Member

Member:
    wild you be willing to post a few more pics, I'm in the market for a truck currently.

5. Jun 4, 2019 at 2:16 PM
    Ghostly

Ghostly Active Member

Member:
    did the thought pass or you think about selling it?

6. Jun 5, 2019 at 4:37 PM
    EBORSETI22

Member:
    First Name:
    Evan
    New England
    Vehicle:
    '11 TRD Offroad
    Hey man no I didn’t forget haha. Been a crazy week. I’ll try to take some tomorrow! Though she’s pretty dirty now haha but she cleans up nice. I have a reminder to take some pictures so they’re coming.

7. Jun 7, 2019 at 5:02 AM
    EBORSETI22

Member:
    First Name:
    Evan
    New England
    Vehicle:
    '11 TRD Offroad
    Hey man - just wanted to give you an update - the Mrs wants to keep it...shocker to me...but I'm not arguing! eventually I might put it back up here, but for now we are keeping her.

8. Jun 9, 2019 at 8:57 AM
    Ghostly

Ghostly Active Member

Member:
    Dang, kind of a bummer, but I get it, can't argue with the misses! If you do end up putting it back up send me a DM or something very interested!

Products Discussed in

To Top