1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FEELER- WTS/WTT 09 gray access 38000m 4x4 sport

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by CnEDURAN, May 2, 2013.

1. May 2, 2013 at 2:51 AM
    CnEDURAN

CnEDURAN [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey n Elyse
    Colorado Springs
    Vehicle:
    14’ DCLB Sport 4WD Gray
    Toytec ultimate lift Firestone ride-rite with in-cab adjustments 285/70/R17 Load Range E KO2’s Icon rear leafs ARB single air compressor for air bags and standalone air Optima yellow top Volant CAI Rear view mirror riser Trashy amazon tow mirrors Shorty antenna Equil-I-zer 10k tow hitch P3 trailer brake Custom hail dents 1” spacers
    Have to get a double cab due to another kid on the way. I just wanna get a feel of how this would sell on here or if any one close by has a double cab 4x4 second gen for trade. I was figuring for selling it around $24,000. Here's a quick description and get at me if you want more detail.

First owner, bought with only 27 miles on it in Colorado. 20% tint up front. Magnetic gray access cab sport 4x4. Around 38000 miles but still using it daily around town while I'm on leave. Sat around being babied for 2 tours by my dad giving it low mileage. Has hid hook ups for headlights but removed the bulbs due to lots of angry little car people. AFE intake, thorly short headers, bed rug with roll up tonneau cover. The top of cover has custom bike fork locks with keys included. Weather tech floor mats, wetsuit style seat covers from Toyota factory. Kenwood nav/DVD/Bluetooth and iPod system. Dynamat extreme front doors. Fab tech 6in lift with bfg 33's. rear has fox resi's and front has the regular fox coilover's that came with the kit. Has a small paint scuff on the front bumper from a white fence and scratches on the plastic top of the rear center console. There's more stuff all over so if you want detail into something just get at me and I'll fill you in. Located in Huntington Beach, CA so any one in the SoCal area. P.s. I can't figure this damn attach picture thing out to put more than one picture.

image.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top