1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fiberglass Panels-Hannemann

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Skootter14, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Feb 15, 2013 at 8:21 AM
    Skootter14

Skootter14 [OP] Upon my signal, unleash Hell

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    KY
    Vehicle:
    '11 TRD Sport 4D LB 4x4 Metallic Grey
    4.56 Nitro gears, TC UCA's, Pelyfrybilt Skid, EBC Stage 5 Brakes, Extended Brake Lines, Avid Offroad sliders, Fab Fours Rear Bumper w/ Swing out Tire Carrier, Luxery Extreme Motorsport's "Grappler" bumper, Hi-Lift Jack w/ mount in bed, Pioneer 7" HU, Ultra-Gauge EM Plus, ToyTec coils with Bilstein 5100's all around, AAL in the rear, Viper Remote start/keyless entry, Hannamann Glass Fenders 4"x2", URD TCAI, 18" MO951 W/ 35's Nitto Trail Grapplers, OEM roof rack, Wicked Flow Muffler (18"), Black powder coat tip, sockmonkey's black TRD Sport rear and hood scoop decals, 20% tent (front windows match back), bak flip hard bed cover, rain guards, bug deflector, black badges all around, Red interior light, wxtech floor mats
    Has anyone, within the past 2-3 years purchased Hannemann Fiberglass Front Fenders. I have read reviews (very few) on here and they werent the best but they were from like 2006, 2005. I have gone to other vehicle forums who have purchased them in like 2009, 2010 who loved them, saying they fit great, minor sanding, etc. I tried calling both GlassWorks and Fiberwerx, no answer or response to my message I left. I called Hannemann, picked up right away, answered all my questions, I even called back like 30 min later with more questions and he had no issues. Customer service goes a long way with me and with them being the only people to pick up a phone sets them way ahead of the rest IMO. ANY help would be must appreciated, thanks in advance.

2. Feb 15, 2013 at 8:22 AM
    PLC721

PLC721 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    Chandler, Az
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra Double Cab
    See Build in Sig
    I've never had any experience, but Ocherps truck has them and i met him one and they were instantly my favorite fenders!

3. Feb 15, 2013 at 8:24 AM
    Skootter14

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    KY
    Vehicle:
    4.56 Nitro gears, TC UCA's, Pelyfrybilt Skid, EBC Stage 5 Brakes, Extended Brake Lines, Avid Offroad sliders, Fab Fours Rear Bumper w/ Swing out Tire Carrier, Luxery Extreme Motorsport's "Grappler" bumper, Hi-Lift Jack w/ mount in bed, Pioneer 7" HU, Ultra-Gauge EM Plus, ToyTec coils with Bilstein 5100's all around, AAL in the rear, Viper Remote start/keyless entry, Hannamann Glass Fenders 4"x2", URD TCAI, 18" MO951 W/ 35's Nitto Trail Grapplers, OEM roof rack, Wicked Flow Muffler (18"), Black powder coat tip, sockmonkey's black TRD Sport rear and hood scoop decals, 20% tent (front windows match back), bak flip hard bed cover, rain guards, bug deflector, black badges all around, Red interior light, wxtech floor mats
    Thanks, Ill have to check his site out and maybe I can talk to him

4. Feb 15, 2013 at 8:25 AM
    PLC721

PLC721 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    Chandler, Az
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra Double Cab
    See Build in Sig
  5. Feb 15, 2013 at 8:39 AM
    Skootter14

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    KY
    Vehicle:
    Thats a hell of a truck! Do you know what he did about the antenna mount on the passenger side? I was talkin with the body shop as to cut a hole out to keep it or reroute it, idk??? Thanks for showin me that, its nice to actually see a current picture of them cuz Ive only seen it on the older Gen1 tacomas. Thanks a lot

6. Feb 15, 2013 at 8:40 AM
    PLC721

PLC721 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    Chandler, Az
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra Double Cab
    See Build in Sig
    I dont know what he did, but mine is zip tied on the inside of the fender well, i didnt want to drill through my fiberglass.

To Top