1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Finally bought one!!!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Sully15, May 12, 2010.

1. May 12, 2010 at 5:15 AM
    Sully15

Sully15 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    New Hampshire
    Vehicle:
    2006 Lifted Toyota Tacoma Sport
    Pro-Comp 6" Stage One Lift 35's 18" Fuel Gauge Wheels
    Came back from working 7 hours away for the past 9 months and bought a 2006 Tacoma Sport with 63000 miles!! i love it! Its radiant red so i wanna make it all black details, no chrome. If anyone has pics of something similar please post them so i can get an idea.

Now the hard part. What mods to do first... Im getting a 6inch procomp lift and i wanna put 35's on it. I am just doing the stage one for now cuz money has a lot to do with it. 4 wheel parts has the lift for 1500bucks. Good price or what?
    [​IMG]i would like to get the XD Series XD778 Monster Wheel - Matte Black but not sure about back spacing and hubcentric and all the other technical stuff. The one i looked at was a 6x5.5 bolt pattern and has 5.71 back spacing and a 18mm offset. Will that work with a 35" tire. The wheels are 18x9. They are not hubcentric.
    Im really new at this so i just want to find out all the right information before i jump into anything. i have been looking at fourms since i bought the truck and i have found some information but sometimes its reasuring to post and get replys back.
    Just looking for a little more info. Thanks for the help!!

2. May 12, 2010 at 5:28 AM
    wlmuncy

wlmuncy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    William
    Knoxville, TN
    Vehicle:
    2007 Double Cab Manual 4*4

Your picture did not upload.

3. May 12, 2010 at 5:31 AM
    fishinsteeg234

fishinsteeg234 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Atlanta, GA
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner Short Bed
    Pro Comp 3" suspension lift kit, Pro Comp 8128 alloy wheels with 285/75/16 BFG AT KO's, Gorilla Lugs, Camburg 1.5" uniball UCA's, AFE cold air intake, Black N-Fab bars, SS extended brake lines, HID bixenon's
    Yo i love my 06 radiant red as well! iv also had all my work done at 4wheel parts too, they do pretty good work but ive had to wait a couple weeks to get anything shipped through them cause there always back ordered for some reason...i went with the 3inch procomp lift instead of the 6, just cause that suites my tastes lil better. i have the chrome rear bumper so im trying to go black with some chrome. here are a few pics so you can get an idea of what route you wanna take. good luck man

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. May 12, 2010 at 8:34 PM
    Sully15

Sully15 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    New Hampshire
    Vehicle:
    2006 Lifted Toyota Tacoma Sport
    Pro-Comp 6" Stage One Lift 35's 18" Fuel Gauge Wheels
    sweet truck man!! i will have to take some pics this weekend and take the time to upload them on here. i love this site, im addicted. im undecided if i should go with hints of chrome here and there or just none at all. i am leaving towards none at all. i havent had a whole lot of time to look. so maybe this weekend i will decide

Products Discussed in

To Top