1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fire Extignuisher bed rail attachment

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas' started by firetaco18, Mar 27, 2013.

1. firetaco18

firetaco18 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    Central New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    2013 Blacked out Access Cab, 4x4
    Dipped grill surround Dipped emblems Dipped 3rd brake light Moromito D2S Projector headlights 5000k white hid Switchback turnsignals Console/glovebox organizer Red led grill lights White led grill lights Red led footwell lights Marine rocker switches Blue/white interior emergency light bar Coverking Neosupreme seat covers Weathertech Digital floormats Winjet fog lights Led interior lights Tonno Pro trifold tonneau cover White led bed lights Fire extinguisher bed rail mount IPCW led tail lights Tailgate light bar Debadged Fog anytime OEM Bed mat 20% tint TRD FJ black wheels Morimoto XB white halos OEM Running boards Always on 12V plugs WeatherTech stone guard WeatherTech window deflectors OEM retractable bed step TRD grill badge OEM bed divider Steelcraft tail light guards TRD skid plate ARE cap z-series led blue emergency lights N-Fab grill bar 20" led light bar Famous Fabrication hood hinge light bracket 4x 3" led pods TRS led fogs cal-hawk shackle mount w/ lock
    I have seen many different posts about bed rails and their attachments. I would like to see what people have either fabricated or found that will attach to your bed rails. I am looking for something that can attach to the bed rail with maybe just a large flat metal surface that can be drilled out to mount various tools or extinguishers.

Or maybe instead of in the bed, has anyone found a good place to mount an extinguisher, I have a larger one at about 5 pounds so it does not easily fit into compartments. The last thing I want to do is start drilling holes into the truck to mount it, that is why I am looking for something that can be removed from the bed rails.

To Top