1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Firewall wiring harness boot

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by WifesTaco, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Jun 20, 2011 at 1:55 PM
    WifesTaco

WifesTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    N. Texas
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma, Blue, 4.0 DCSB TRD OR
    3" Icon front lift w/Icon UCA, All-Pro rear expedition leaf springs (HD version), Icon RXT rear shocks, 35” BFG KM3’s, ARB front locker, All-Pro front, mid, T-Case Skids & rock rails, TRD CAI, Viair dual 450C on-board air, Bruteforce front bumper w/10k X2O winch, FabFours rear bumper w/tire carrier, Odyssey and Optima Batteries, Blue Sea aux fuse box, Rigid light bar, Vision X 4.5 Cannon's, Rechelon Aesthetics HID retrofits, BajaDesigns Fogs, Archive garage Hammer Hangers, Trail Toys UHMW gas tank skid, docloco custom switch plate
    While trying to get a new wire into the cab for installing some accessories I managed to dislodge the rubber part of the wiring harness boot from the plastic gasket that holds it against the firewall, keeping it weatherproof.
    How do I get it back on. I've tried doing a search for it both on here and on google with no luck!

It's the passenger side if it makes a difference.

2. Dec 15, 2015 at 10:48 AM
    Yodeville

Yodeville 2019 SR with SX Package Central New Jersey

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    2019 Toyota Tacoma SR access cab
    Never Never Modify! Keep it aggravation free!
    We're you able to get this back on? I'm trying myself and it is very difficult thanks

Products Discussed in

To Top