1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

first hunting trip planned with my tacoma.

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by aficianado, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Dec 2, 2009 at 8:44 AM
    aficianado

aficianado [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    bay area, california
    Vehicle:
    2006 access cab. 4x4, TRD-OR
    OME lift. 884 coils, 1.5" AAL's installed on nonTSB leafs. front diff drop kit.
    going to AZ in january for archery couse deer. kinda anxious about it. i bought the truck used for one. and i have never hunted AZ for couse is the second reason.

i opted to drive from the bay area, because of my camping gear. i could fly to meet my friends, but i do have lots of gear.

gonna be east of tuscon. i cant wait. my bro is hopefully coming from texas, with a popup off road camper.

2. Dec 3, 2009 at 10:28 AM
    JM76

JM76 Ride On

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    SC
    Vehicle:
    06 silver double cab 4x4
    seconday air filter removal, tw sticker afe pro dry s filter , black rims , cb radio with four foot firestik antenna,black nasta nerf bars,5100's in the rear,mp3 player hookup,led overhead light,5100's up front @ 1.75, rear AAL,custom dent package,blacked out rear bumper, blacking out front grille,camo gt seat covers , 6k HIDs, 6k fogs coming, devil horns grille mod,elite offroad aluminum bumper,Canadoshi grille mod.light bar behind the grille with bright lights coming sooner or later
    good luck, hope you come home with one. make sure you post pics of your trip regardless, because that's what memories are made of. :)

3. Dec 3, 2009 at 7:54 PM
    Griztaco

Griztaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    ID
    Vehicle:
    TRD
    sounds exciting...good luck

To Top