1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

First long trip

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Spacedude, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Nov 29, 2007 at 10:45 AM
    Spacedude

Spacedude [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Campbell, CA.
    Vehicle:
    2007 PreRunner TRD Off-Road Indigo
    Bed mat, Access Limited Edition tonneau cover, DeeZee Elite nerf bars, AVS Bugflector II, Toyota aluminum skid plate, Toyota TRD seat covers.
    Took my Prerunner to LA from San Jose and back over thanksgiving. In short, it was a great ride. It rode very smooth on interstate 5 except when I got to the LA area, hwy 14 was a littlt bumpy. I had about 150 lbs in the bed. The thing just glides at 70-80mph. Had it up to 85 once -never went this fast with my '04 Prerunner. Unfortunately, didn't keep track of mpg, but guessing, probably 22mpg. I love this truck. :D

2. Nov 29, 2007 at 11:57 AM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    glad you're as happy with your ride as i am. alot of people complain about the way their trucks rides. i dont know if they have a problem with suspension or tires or they are just use to town cars, but either way my truck feels like the Camry i had while my truck was in the shop, i couldn't be happier with it

Products Discussed in

To Top