1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

first ticket on my taco...

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by rocivm, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Jun 2, 2008 at 4:42 PM
    rocivm

rocivm [OP] miss south !! haha!!

Member:
    miami, fl
    Vehicle:
    05 radiant red x runner
    ..intek, halo ring proyector lights and fog, hid 8k, bed cover tuxedo, seat cover leather,black scoop hood, red line nitto tires, ...hehe and etc etc
    was yesterday, we went to the beaches at naples, fl, beautifull, and u was supposed to have a sticker to park on one beach, but i didnt read the sign, cause was like a block from the truck, so i have a nice ticket of 52 bucks, its the first on the truck, and my second on parking tickets, the first time was like 3 years ago on my new beetle, on a parking lot on bayside, cause the cop couldnt saw the receipt cause was on a bad corner( that was stupid, cause was really visible) but, that day was $22 only....:(

2. Jun 2, 2008 at 4:45 PM
    mjp2

mjp2 Living vicariously through myself Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Milton Juevo Portimous II
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    Current: '21 Bronco Badlands. Previous: '06 TRD Access Cab, v6, 6-speed
    At least it's not a moving violation. It sucks, but I'll take a parking ticket over a moving violation and the subsequent car insurance cost increases any day!

I imagine the time on the beach helped ease the pain a bit. :cool:

3. Jun 2, 2008 at 4:49 PM
    rocivm

Member:
    miami, fl
    Vehicle:
    05 radiant red x runner
    ..intek, halo ring proyector lights and fog, hid 8k, bed cover tuxedo, seat cover leather,black scoop hood, red line nitto tires, ...hehe and etc etc
    yes, i saw the ticket like 3 hrs later, when i went for my cel that was on the truck, and puff, the ticket was there waiting for me on the windshield, i send the check today if not the fine its the doble!!

4. Jun 2, 2008 at 6:04 PM
    WilsonTheDog

WilsonTheDog Kylie's dad

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Myrtle Beach SC
    Vehicle:
    07 Prerunner SR5 DC/SB V6
    Magnaflow 12576 muffler & chrome tip, Westin step bars, 27% tint, Pop N Lock, AFE ProdryS, bed mat, Husky liners, D-rings added, Access Literider tonneau, Pioneer 4-ways all around, GY Wrangler Duratracs 265/75/16, 5100's @ 1.75", 1.5" AAL
    ^That's the smart thing to do. I learned that in Philly once when I was 17. My "friend" took it off the windshield and said "They'll think it blew away. Don't worry about it" and threw it on the ground. It doubled; dad was pissed.

5. Jun 2, 2008 at 7:12 PM
    rocivm

Member:
    miami, fl
    Vehicle:
    05 radiant red x runner
    hahaha, ups, yes , the licence number its on the ticket!!! of course u have to pay it!!!!

6. Jun 2, 2008 at 7:19 PM
    Khaos

Khaos Big Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryant
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC TRD SPORT Prerunner
    3” spacer lift, 285/75/17 KO2, Spidertrax 1.25” spacers
    Tickets suck.

I have been lucky enough to never have had one. My $110 a month insurance is a blessing from God. Especially considering on my SE-R it was $250 a month.

7. Jun 2, 2008 at 11:20 PM
    pumo420

pumo420 Well-Known Member

Member:
    florida
    Vehicle:
    07 Prerunner Sr5 Debadged
    silver star headlights, optima yellow top battery, 2X10 mtx thunder 4500 speakers, kicker kx 400 amp, pioneer headunit, injen air intake, flowmaster dual exhaust, doug thorley long tube headers. waiting to put on urd maf caliberater, urd o2 senser, urd supercharger and 7th injector setup.i Fell
    no shit i live in naples. what beach did you goto? i got ticket one time for that, but it was in a rental car so i tossed it. but you can get those stickers for free at the court house around here deftinaly worth it.

Products Discussed in

To Top