1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

fng with another white taco...

Discussion in 'New Members' started by ronin1653, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Jul 26, 2011 at 1:35 PM
    ronin1653

ronin1653 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    DREW
    south florida
    Vehicle:
    96 TACO LX V6
    hey folks, just picked up a 96 taco a couple of days ago. 5 speed, v6, extra cab, 2wd. needed a better tow vehicle than my 94 toyota previa mini van. had plenty of power with the supercharged 2.4l 4 banger, but the tranny started to act up, so i ended up buyin my taco from a friend of mine who had it sitting in his driveway. he bought if as a work truck for a new job he got and they ended up giving him a company truck to use, so he never drove. traded him my crouch rocket and he gave me the truck and $4000. i'll take some pics here soon, i have to clean her up a bit. the first thing on my to do list is to install some HID's. i guess im looking at upgrading my front end to the 4x4 version so i can get some projector headlights. HID's in any other thing besides projectors are just down right stupid and dangerous if you ask me. a lot of kids in my town driving around blinding people and the cops are cracking down on them big time. has anyone got any pointers on the front end conversion? i see most of you guys here already have 4x4 taco's so i dont know if its a simple remove amd replace type swap. any help would be appreciated. in the mean time, im goin to do some searchin..... thanks...

2. Jul 26, 2011 at 7:58 PM
    Simon's Mom

Simon's Mom Wag More Bark Less

Member:
    First Name:
    Judy or Jude :)
    NEK Island Pond VT
    Vehicle:
    24 Tundra Trd Sport former 13 TRD OR
    Stock for now

Products Discussed in

To Top