1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

For Sale: H&K USC 45 cal carbine

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by coltsporter, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Jan 30, 2012 at 11:36 AM
    coltsporter

coltsporter [OP] Member

Member:
    New Hampshire
    For sale:

Heckler and Koch USC .45 cal carbine. I traded for this gun a few months ago. It was used when I got it and it's an awesome gun,
    but it needs to go.My safe is too damn full. Not sure of round count, by the looks of it, I'd say the number is pretty low as the
    gun is in great conidtion. I know I put no more than 120 rounds though it. The gun is very accurate and would make an awesome
    suppresor host. The sale includes 4 ten round mags with what I beleive are HK mag cinches. Also a Magpul MOE FWD rail grip and
    some LaRue Index clips. As shown in pic.

The gun is priced to sell at $1,000.

Please do not hesitate to ask questions or make offers. Please don't bother me with low ball offers. I believe my price quite fair.
    Many others in similar condition are selling for as much as 500 bucks more than mine and come with only one mag. Mag prices are
    upwards of 60 bucks each. IM or email is fine.

New Hampshire residents: Face to face transfers will be just fine. I will need to see your drivers lic and CCW lic.
    I will not ask for copies, I just want to verify that you are who you say you are. We can work out a time
    and location to meet through IM or email.
    Out of state folks, the gun will be shipped to your FFL via UPS. Make sure your FFL will take a transfer
    from an idividual. To keep the overall cost down, I will not be using an FFL on my end. If I have to use an FFL
    you will pay for their transfer fee.

Anyone who posts, "I'll take it" will have priority over folks with offers and tire kickers.

Payment can be made through discrete paypal as a "gift" or add 4% to cover their fees. Payment will either be
    mailed in the form of Postal Money order or emailed via Paypal within 36 hours of agreeing to purchase the weapon. I am tired of
    folks saying, "I'll pay you next week." You either want the gun, or you don't. On my end, the gun will ship within 36 hours of
    received payment.

Trades: I am interested in trades and will entertain them. I have a few things in mind, but welcome your ideas.

Atlas Bipod
    300 BLK Brass
    .308 projectiles
    Trijicon ACOG TAO1B (308 model)
    Lieca Range finder
    Dedicated AR15 22LR upper
    Sig Handguns in 9mm or .45ACP
    Walther PPQ
    Aimpoint Micro T-1

DSC_7195.jpg

2. Jan 30, 2012 at 12:40 PM
    coltsporter

coltsporter [OP] Member

Member:
    New Hampshire
  3. Jan 30, 2012 at 7:52 PM
    toughtaco

toughtaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dbl cab short bed
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab
    That was fast....

Products Discussed in

To Top