1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

From the Biggest Little....

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Roland, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Jan 13, 2008 at 5:18 AM
    Roland

Roland [OP] My other ride has sails

Member:
    Rhode Island
    Vehicle:
    06 Impulse Red I4 2WD Access Cab
    UnderCover Tonneau, Bed mat, Bug Deflector, aFe Pro Dry S, Secondary Air Filter removed, Synthetic 5W-30 oil, Scanguage II with blendmount, WeatherTech floorliners, Toyota seat covers, Installed OEM intermittent wipers, TacomaWorld sticker, Defrost without AC mod, Hidden Hitch
    State in the Union. Rhode Island.

:cool: I've been reading the forums for a few days and may as well participate.

I've driven Toyota trucks since 1988. Presently It's a 2006 2WD Access cab with a bit over 14K on it. I found the site while searching for information about improving my MPG.

2. Jan 13, 2008 at 6:26 AM
    Don G

Don G Old Goat

Member:
    Southern Tier New York
    Vehicle:
    "08" Tacoma Access Cab TRD Sport 4X4
    Welcome to the wild and wacky world of TacoMania! !!!! You will love the site because we all have one thing in common, we love our Tacos:) Since you are a long time Taco owner you will fit right in and can help some of the newer owners with their problems! !!

Don G

3. Jan 13, 2008 at 7:02 AM
    concrete jedi

concrete jedi Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rochester N.Y
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma 4 door indigo blue
    Broken and scratched tailgate, cracked rear tail light lens, coffee stain in driver seat.
    Welcome Roland, your experience and knowledge will be greatly appreciated. I have never been to R.I. but I hear it's nice, my cousin goes there to see friends. I'm not trying to be ignorant (no choice in the matter) but do you have to leave the state to find trails or non paved areas ? It would seem that if you did, it may not take all that long, where would one go ? Anyway enjoy the forum, we are good people here. :D

4. Jan 14, 2008 at 6:42 PM
    Roland

Roland [OP] My other ride has sails

Member:
    Rhode Island
    Vehicle:
    06 Impulse Red I4 2WD Access Cab
    UnderCover Tonneau, Bed mat, Bug Deflector, aFe Pro Dry S, Secondary Air Filter removed, Synthetic 5W-30 oil, Scanguage II with blendmount, WeatherTech floorliners, Toyota seat covers, Installed OEM intermittent wipers, TacomaWorld sticker, Defrost without AC mod, Hidden Hitch
    Thanks for the welcome guys. This is my first Tacoma. The others were bought back when Toyota creatively just called them "Pickups". Oh well, at least the tailgates were strong back then. I bought the new Tacoma in July 06 after making a delivery on a humid 95 degree day and I decided that I deserved A/C. After 14 years and 172K miles that 1991 pickup still ran perfectly, handled well and except for some rust on the doors looked great.(Not the trucks fault an old GF used to hit the doors on a low cement wall in the driveway which removed the paint from the bottom.)

There are a few places in RI where you can get your truck dirty.... some more legal than others. The Big River (Hey everything is relative) management area even has dunes. Heck with the amount of sand and salt they put on the roads during snow storms even driving on the paved roads can be an adventure. :D

Products Discussed in

To Top