1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

from the driver seat, can you see...

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by builthatch, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Feb 22, 2011 at 10:03 AM
    builthatch

builthatch [OP] MiG-21 superfan

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony Mandarich
    near the ocean, NJ
    Vehicle:
    '11 SSM SR5 6 speed 4x4
    Hella DOT wattage high performance 9003 headlight bulbs, Optilux by Hella XY h10 fog light bulbs, Suntek HP50 tint, AFE Stage II Si intake
    the end of your passenger side wiper? does it rest so the end is completely visible above the black dotted border?

like pictured.

mine changes a bit, depending on a few things, but it always seems to sit above the black line and i'm curious if that is normal.

IMG-20110222-00082.jpg
    IMG-20110222-00083.jpg

2. Feb 22, 2011 at 12:53 PM
    skistoy

skistoy Make mine a Double!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Western New York
    Vehicle:
    09 4X4 SR5 BSP Double Taco
    Rear Spring TSB,Billy 5100@.85,Bull bar,Nerfbar,Painted Grill,Painted Rims,Bed D-rings,Compustar Starter,Goodyear Duratrac's,Transmission TSB,Brake Overide
    Its fine, they are not going to sit in the same exact spot everytiime.

and when you change blades the mounting attachment may reposition the blades

3. Feb 22, 2011 at 2:09 PM
    daggertats

daggertats Well-Known Member

Member:
    arden nc
    Vehicle:
    2010 tacoma 4x4 reg cab
    undercover tonneau ,bug deflector, removal of all tacoma emblems added a set of component speakers behind the rear seat egr in channel window visors
    thanks for makin me curious enough to go sit in my truck and see what mine looked like. when i got my truck i noticed that one of the arms was a tad bit higher than the other. i know im weird about shit like that. anyways i took the wiper arm off the post and moved it some. that being said my wiper sits below that black area and is about half hidden. after i moved the arm i did put the wipers on to make sure they didnt hit the cowl under the windshield and it didnt.

4. Feb 22, 2011 at 2:25 PM
    scottri

scottri Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Tigard Oregon
    Vehicle:
    '10 Sport DC TRD Sport PreRunner
    Cover King Seat Covers, WeatherTech Liners, PopNLock, storage bin locks, N-Fab Step bars, and G4 Elite Tonneau cover.
    This is in the wrong section. Should be in the "Too much time on my hands" section :)

Products Discussed in

To Top