1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

    You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

    As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

front axle seal

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by houndsmen, Jul 21, 2011.

  1. Jul 21, 2011 at 2:10 PM

    houndsmen [OP] Well-Known Member

    Sep 8, 2009
    So I was wondering if I could buy the camber bolt and the oval shaped thing (not sure what it is called) that is used to align the truck from my local parts store or is it something that need to be purchased at the dealership.? And if someone could please help me on the terminology on the oval shaped that is on the lower control arm... thank you

Products Discussed in

To Top