1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Front end alignment

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Tuctaco, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Oct 1, 2012 at 3:48 PM
    Tuctaco

Tuctaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Todd
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2012 MGM TRD OR 4x4
    Katzkins, Redline hood struts, Pop & Lock,285/75/16 Toyo Open County ATll, 16X8 Konig Countersteer, Icon extended coilovers, Icon rear shocks, Icon progressive leaf pack, LR UCA's, extended brake lines,
    I just got my lift installed this weekend, so I took it to Frestone to get the front end aligned and they are telling me that they don't have the software for their OBDll scanner to run on a 2012 Tacoma.
    WTF
    Has anyone else run into this problem? There using the scanner to reset traction control.

2. Oct 5, 2012 at 8:18 PM
    Supra TT

Supra TT Supercharged Lifter

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    2000 SAS D60 F/R Supercharged
    Supercharged on One Tons
    Take it to the dealer, or try another local auto shop?

3. Oct 6, 2012 at 12:45 AM
    krob32

krob32 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelly
    Sierra Vista, AZ / Asheville, NC
    Vehicle:
    2012 MGM TRD Sport DCLB
    WeatherTec Digi Liners, AVS Bugflector II, TRD FJ SE Anthracite Rims, BF Goodrich AT KO2 265/75/16, AVS In-Channel Wind Deflectors, Extang Solid Fold, Pop & Lock, Color Match Grill Emblem (Anthracite), Plasti Dip Emblems, Tacoma Bed Mat, Tacoma Door Sill Protectors, ToyTec Ultimate Lift Kit, ICON UCAs, Wheeler's Progressive AAL, Wet Okoles, Sockmonkey 3rd Brake Light Cover, LED Hood/Bed Lighting w/ OTRATTW Switches, Famous Fabrication Sliders, Sockmonkey TRD Bed Decal, Proven Design 4x4 Mudflaps, BenWA's Rear Power Sliding Window, Jasper Off Road 6" Reverse LED Pod, ImMrYo Rear View Mirror Bracket, GrillCraft w/ Black Mesh and color matched Land Cruiser Emblem, LED Tail Lights, Badge Removal and Vinyl TRD/Tacoma Stickers, Bullaculla Trailer Harness Relocation.
    Firestone wouldn't do mine either. Said they would scratch the rims. Took it to the dealer.

4. Oct 6, 2012 at 5:20 AM
    Steve33fish

Steve33fish Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Yorba Linda
    Vehicle:
    13 Tacoma 4x4 LB
    The reason is there hunter Machine program is not updated and they can't give you a copy of the results. Lame for a franchise store. Go somewhere else where they update their machines.

Products Discussed in

To Top