1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 2003 Look KG-461 (Size 55cm)

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by maverick491, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Nov 7, 2009 at 2:53 PM
    maverick491

maverick491 [OP] Towing Guru

Member:
    South Jersey
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 Access Cab, TRD off road, 6 cyl, 6 spd
    Activator III brake controller, Extang Fulltilt toneau, Factory bed mat, Extra D-rings in the bed, 2ndary air filter removed, Garmin Ique GPS, Eco-2, AFE Pro Dry-s filter, USASPEC PA12-toy, Pioneer 3-way speakers, SG II on Blendmount, Gulf States Alarm added.
    2003 Look KG-461 (Size 55cm)

Up for sale is a 2003 Look KG-461 carbon road bike. This is a lugged carbon frame made up of seamless aluminum lugs and high resistance carbon fiber tubes. The HR carbon makes for an incredibly smooth and compliant ride, but it is still stiff enough to sprint with the big dogs.

I am the second owner of this frame. I purchased it from one of my co-workers and built it up intending to use it as my commuter bike, but I’ve found I am just not using it, and I just do not need 3 road bikes.

I am a professional bicycle mechanic, as is the man I bought this bike from and this bike has been maintained, serviced and babied by professional bicycle mechanics for it’s entire life. There are a few small scratches and marks (see photos), but overall the bike is in excellent shape.

This Look frame has been built up with SRAM Rival components, and an FSA Gossamer Compact Crankset. The full specs are as follows:

2003 Look KG-461 Lugged Carbon Frame
    2008 SRAM Rival Shift/Brake levers
    2008 SRAM Rival Rear Derailleur
    2008 SRAM Rival Front Derailleur
    2008 SRAM Rival Brake set
    2007 FSA Gossamer Compact Cranks (172.5 mm arms) (50 / 36 rings)
    2006 Ultegra 6600 10-speed cassette (12-23)
    2008 Ultegra 6600 10-speed chain (has 500 miles on it)
    Alex A-class ALX-330 wheel set
    Specialized All Condition tires (700x25 rear 700x23 front)
    Specialized Roubaix bars and tape (42cm center to center)
    Specialized Pave’ carbon seat post.
    Specialized Avatar saddle
    Specialized rib cage carbon look bottle cages

This represents a little over a $2000.00 retail investment if you were to put all of these components together and build this bike yourself.

Asking price is $1250 OBO. Local pick-up is preferred, but the bike can be boxed and shipped at your expense (roughly $40-$80 depending on your location).

Measurements:

Seat tube center to top: 545mm
    Top tube center to center: 550mm
    Head tube: 152mm
    Steerer length: 235mm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top