1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 2006 Yamaha .... Sorta Rhino... 660

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by BlackSeven, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Aug 31, 2013 at 3:15 PM
    BlackSeven

BlackSeven [OP] Grab your helmet, this shits about to get retarded

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    '10 Reg Cab 4x4
    Toytec Ultimate Lift kit, Toytec Rear AAL, 4.88 Gears, ARB Rear locker, Doug Thorley header, Volant Cold Air Intake, Demello Offroad front high clearance bumper, ARB On board Air compressor, BLHM, Wet Okoles, 2011 Color matched grill, Weathertech mats, 4x Innovations Sliders, ATO Engine Skid plate, ATO High lift bed mounts.
    In addition to having sold my tacoma, I'm also selling this.... Thing. It started out life as a 2006 Yamaha Rhino. Not sure what I'd call it now other than bad ass.

I'd like to get 8k out of it. It's ready to roll, doesn't need anything to go have a blast. Starts right up even cold. It has a lot of race modifications and safety equipment that standard rhinos do not have. Brand new tires all around, re-jetted and rebuilt carb, 6 inch long travel kit, upgraded steering, upgraded spindles, rebuilt all of the CV joints with new boots/straps, Corbeau seats, G-force racing Harnesses, stock motor/transmission, 2 Brothers Full exhaust with p1x power tips (reduces noise), Full cage, hella floods/spots, K&N Intake kit, Gorilla axles, King Shocks and rebound dampeners (For really sweet jumps, seriously these are 2400 dollar shocks). Upgraded lugs, stock lugs are known to snap off with bigger tires/wheels. I've never taken it off road other then riding it around the yard, I don't have a trailer that it will fit on. Motor has 282 hours on it (1500 miles approximately) which is pretty low for a 2006.

I can help with delivery but it needs to go on a car trailer. It has a 65 inch wheel base.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sep 21, 2013 at 11:12 AM
    adam337

adam337 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    adam
    north east ohio
    Vehicle:
    SR5
    LED interior, fog light mod, with hyper yellow bulbs leer cap,front tow hook,zombie defense system,smitty built bull bar, 20" LED light bar,12v accessory power supply in cap, rear facing led lights for trailer illumination (tying down quads etc)
    is that an "ohio offroad" sticker on the side of that?

Products Discussed in

To Top