1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS - 2008 White Access 2WD, SR5 2.7L 5-Speed, 72K Miles, $14,900

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Porscheguy, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Feb 14, 2012 at 4:58 AM
    Porscheguy

Porscheguy [OP] Porscheguy

Member:
    First Name:
    Lee
    SC
    Vehicle:
    2008 Quad Cab Long Bed Speedway Blue
    Alpine INAW900BT
    For sale is my 2008 SR5 Access Cab in white. The truck is completely stock except for a billet grill (grill is not in photos). I bought it from a Toyota Dealer as a Certiffied Pre-Owned and the warranty takes you to 100K miles. The paint and body are in excellent shape with no dents and very, very few scratches. The interior is also exceptionally clean - no pets, no somkers, no kids and no messes. The bed has only been used for an occasional furniture move and hauling my bicycle, but it's basically a commuter. The bed isn't even scratched.

On fuelly, I'm tracking about 25 MPG Avg. It's a 2.7L with a 5-speed, so most fuel efficient combination.

The only maintenance issue is one of the tire pressure sensors stopped working. It's warranteed, but I haven't had time to take it in.

I bought this in September, 2011 to replace the 1998 Taco I had for seven years. I planned to keep it a while, too. I'm only selling because I found a beautiful Speedway Blue TRD Sport for sale at my credit union this weekend and can't afford two trucks. This truck is the cleanest I found after searching several weeks for a five-speed SR5. Don't strain your eyes trying to read the price hanging from the mirror - it's $16,895 after being marked down from $18,995. That was the CPO price from the dealer.

I'm asking $14900 OBO because of the condition and warranty. It's in Aiken, SC, near Augusta, GA.

Front 2.jpg
    Bed 24.jpg
    L Underhood 21.jpg
    R Side 4.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Feb 17, 2012 at 3:43 AM
    Porscheguy

Porscheguy [OP] Porscheguy

Member:
    First Name:
    Lee
    SC
    Vehicle:
    2008 Quad Cab Long Bed Speedway Blue
    Alpine INAW900BT
    Phone's not ringing off the hook. Price too high?

Products Discussed in

To Top