1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 2020 OEM TRD Off Road tail lights *PRICE DROP*

Discussion in '3rd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2016+)' started by JFanaselle, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Apr 28, 2021 at 11:08 PM
    JFanaselle

JFanaselle [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Murrieta, CA
    Vehicle:
    2020 TRD Off-Road DCSB 4x4
    For sale is a pair of factory tail lights that I removed from my 2020 TRD Off Road model with 12,000 miles. I swapped them out with the "Pro" style lights, to match the black/white theme of my truck. These lights are 100% functional, and include the bulbs.

They do have some "trail pinstriping" and light scratches from improper washing (previous owner). I tried my best to get good photos of the marks, but in my opinion, the photos make it look worse than it looks to the naked eye. The driver side light is a little more marked up than the passenger side. It didn't bother me at all, but I just want to be 100% transparent, in case someone is expecting them to look brand new. If the marks bother you enough, they can easily be removed with one of those headlight restoration polishing kits and about an hour of your time.

Looking to get $100 for the pair. I prefer local pickup, in the Murrieta/Temecula area of Southern California. I'll gladly drive 20 to 30 miles in any direction to meet. If there is no local interest, I will ship on the buyer's dime.

mcharfauros likes this.
  2. May 2, 2021 at 10:58 PM
    JFanaselle

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Murrieta, CA
    Vehicle:
    Bump. Price drop - $100 shipped to anywhere in CONUS, or $80 picked up locally.

Last edited: May 3, 2021
  3. May 4, 2021 at 2:58 PM
    JFanaselle

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Murrieta, CA
    Vehicle:
    Sold

nguyenpatrickt likes this.