1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 285/70/17 BFG All -terrain T/A KO - (CO/NM)

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by wtbthree, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Jun 26, 2012 at 3:40 PM
    wtbthree

wtbthree [OP] Give 'er

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Vehicle:
    SC'ed 2010 DC
    3" Revtek lift, 17" FJ rims, 285 BFG KO's, sunroof, TRD piping, Wickedflow muffler, Avid step rails TRD supercharger,
    Hey folks,

Here's the deal. I have a set (4) 285 BFG All-terrain T/A KOs - dims: 285/70/17

They're damn good tires with a couple years of tread left, probably more (sad day).

I need to get rid of them in order to downsize for a lighter, less aggressive, more efficient highway tire and something that has a little more room to move in the wheel well while flexing on fire roads, trails, etc.

Apart from the mileage and the gearing affects, I’ve loved these things - they are unstoppable in snow (or stop really well....you get the idea).

I am able to run these with a 3" lift & no wheel spacers, stock UCAs, only very minor rubbing at times on the UCA at full lock. Front mud flaps were removed due some rubbing and some minor fender trimming was done.

New, these generally go for anywhere from $195 to $240 depending on where you look.

The tires have just under 25,100 miles on them at the moment (they're still on my truck). They're rated at 50K, but people often run these for over 60,000 miles.

We'll say they're half way worn (based on the rated mileage), but I'll ask for less than half of a good retail price per tire ($200). So say, $340 for the set ($85 a tire)?

I'm running a 3" Revtek lift w these things (don't hate - I'm trying to get rid of it) and will throw it in for $80 - so $420 total
    .......(it's just so you can run the tires while you wait to get your Fox or Icon setup ordered, right?.....no one's going to judge.)

I'm located in Northern NM for the summer, but could justify a ride up to CO in the next few weeks over a weekend if there's any interest in the Denver area.

If you did truly plan to buy, I’d need about a week heads up (to get the tires/kit pulled and new ones put on)

I’d be willing to ship these, but it’s going to be on your dime.

Let me know if this sounds agreeable or unfair in any way. Feel free to PM with questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jul 31, 2012 at 4:08 PM
    RtacomaN

RtacomaN Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Colorado
    too bad they're too big to fit on my truck.

3. Aug 6, 2012 at 8:03 AM
    love2lift

love2lift Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephen
    Santa Fe,NM
    Vehicle:
    07 DCLB prerunner
    17x9 Moto Metal 951 w/ 285's, blacked out emblems/ debadged rear, smoked tails, blacked out interior trim, OME 3'' w/ 2'' toytec AAL, LR UCA'S, mbrp exhaust
    pm'd please tell me these are still available!

Products Discussed in

To Top