1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 2ND Gen Black Door Handles

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by toyotech, May 26, 2012.

1. May 26, 2012 at 10:40 PM
    toyotech

toyotech [OP] Boblito

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    League City, TX
    Vehicle:
    2012 DC TRD Off Road 4x4
    Icon Stage 6 Lift w/ Tubular UCAs, Method Standards, Timbren Bumpstops, All Pro U-Bolt Flip, Crown SS Extended Brake Lines, All Pro e-Locker Guard, N-Fab Bed Lightbar w/ Rigid 40", Rigid 30" in Bumper, Rigid Duallys on SDHQ Hinge Mounts, N-Fab Spare Tire Carrier, Rear Diff Breather Mod, Interior LEDs, Painless Aux Fuseblock
    I have a set of black (unpainted plastic) door handles for sale. These are a complete D-Cab set with handles and rear covers. I replaced mine with a painted set. $80 shipped

Taco Door Handles 1.jpg
    Taco Door Handles 2.jpg
    Taco Door Handles 3.jpg

2. May 26, 2012 at 10:50 PM
    greenguy3

greenguy3 BOOM goes the dynamite!

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    Dirty A$$ TRD
    Mud and dirt
    Where did you find the painted/color matched ones? Easy install?

3. May 27, 2012 at 9:17 PM
    toyotech

toyotech [OP] Boblito

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    League City, TX
    Vehicle:
    2012 DC TRD Off Road 4x4
    Icon Stage 6 Lift w/ Tubular UCAs, Method Standards, Timbren Bumpstops, All Pro U-Bolt Flip, Crown SS Extended Brake Lines, All Pro e-Locker Guard, N-Fab Bed Lightbar w/ Rigid 40", Rigid 30" in Bumper, Rigid Duallys on SDHQ Hinge Mounts, N-Fab Spare Tire Carrier, Rear Diff Breather Mod, Interior LEDs, Painless Aux Fuseblock
    I bought mine from TRDparts4u.com. Its Toyota of Dallas. You need the handles and the small pieces behind the handles. Look at my pic for reference. The handles were $30 each and I think the pieces were $10 each. I paid $180 shipped. Same price for black or painted. Just look in the OE parts section. The install isnt too bad. You have to pull the panels for the rear doors but the front is much easier. Just pull the black plug above the latch in the jamb and loosen the torx. Pull the small piece and then the handle. Not bad at all.

4. May 29, 2012 at 9:14 PM
    toyotech

toyotech [OP] Boblito

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    League City, TX
    Vehicle:
    2012 DC TRD Off Road 4x4
  5. Jun 8, 2012 at 8:19 PM
    toyotech

toyotech [OP] Boblito

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    League City, TX
    Vehicle:
    2012 DC TRD Off Road 4x4
    Handles sold.

Products Discussed in

To Top