1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 5 month old sound system

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Drew5387, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Mar 5, 2013 at 9:39 PM
    Drew5387

Drew5387 [OP] You can't fix stupid

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Kansas
    Vehicle:
    03 PreRunner SR5 DC Black
    Raptor Style Grill, KC Highlight Spot Beams, 2.5% Window Tint, Kenwood Touchscreen Head Unit, Train Horn, Tinted Tail Lights, Retrofit Source Projectors with Halos, BHLM, LED Fog Lights, 40" LED Light Bar, 33" Cooper STT Tires, Herculined Rocker Panels, 175+ hp in stickers
    I am selling my truck’s sound system. I put in a lot of time, effort, and money to get all of these items. I hate to see them go, but I could use the money and I’m just not into loud music anymore. I bought everything brand new. I bought these items in October of 2011 and I stopped using them around March of 2012. I got burnt out pretty quick on loud music and wished I never spent that much money on something that I used for 5 months. So please buy these from me!

Kicker 1000 watt amp - $250

2 Kicker 10” L5 Subwoofers - $300 aka $150/pc

Ported Sub Box- $50

Rockford Fosgate 1 farad Capacitor -$50

Rockford Fosgate 0/1 awg wiring - $100

Total - $700

I will partout each item on the list above. The total price is actually $750, but if you buy it in all in a bundle, I will knock $50 off.

I also have:

Sony Xplod 800 watt amp - $60

Kicker 10” CVR subwoofer- $70

Dual 7” flip out touch screen receiver -$30

(Now on this receiver, the screen will come out, but it won’t flip up all the way so you will have to push it up to the desired position. Then when you close it, you will have to help it by pushing it in. Everything else works just fine on it. Just a small bracket inside somewhere has broken. So since the screen doesn’t come all the way by itself, I will part with this for $30. It still plays the radio, CD’s, DVD’s, has an output for a subwoofer, has an input for a backup camera, and there aren’t any scratches on the screen at all.)

I have a ported sub box for both L5’s that I made specifically to fit behind the driverseat in a first gen double cab Tacoma and I built it to the correct amount of cubic feet that the subs required. I also have a sealed sub box that will fitboth L5’s and the CVR. So if you only buy the L5’s and you don’t have a subbox, then you could buy the box that I made for them. But if you buy all three subs, then you can buy the box that I made for all three subs. If you buy the CVR, I have a sealed truck box for it. Only the truck box for the CVR has carpet on it. The rest are just MDF.

I will take $800 for everything listed above. So I am taking $110 off the total price.

(Edit: i found some pictures on my computer. I will take some more pictures of everything this weekend when i come home from college.)

amp and capacitor.jpg
    amp.jpg
    Bass Level.jpg
    capacitor.jpg
    CVR.jpg
    L5 2.jpg
    L5.jpg

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  2. Mar 7, 2013 at 5:44 PM
    Drew5387

Drew5387 [OP] You can't fix stupid

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Kansas
    Vehicle:
    03 PreRunner SR5 DC Black
    Raptor Style Grill, KC Highlight Spot Beams, 2.5% Window Tint, Kenwood Touchscreen Head Unit, Train Horn, Tinted Tail Lights, Retrofit Source Projectors with Halos, BHLM, LED Fog Lights, 40" LED Light Bar, 33" Cooper STT Tires, Herculined Rocker Panels, 175+ hp in stickers
    I will probably have more pictures up tomorrow

3. Mar 7, 2013 at 11:16 PM
    Chopper84

Chopper84 Q*bert

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    North East Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tundra Crewmax SR5 4x4
    Ready lift with 20 inch rims and 37 murders. 20% tint all around and 50% on front. Stubby antenna led build in third brake light bed light and interior lights.
    pm sent for flip out

4. Mar 7, 2013 at 11:29 PM
    THExBUSxDRIVER

THExBUSxDRIVER Victory is reserved...

Member:
    First Name:
    GOO5E
    Vehicle:
    Old Man Tan!
    Not enough.
    Sub'd (no pun intended)

5. Mar 8, 2013 at 9:05 AM
    e34croak

e34croak Tacoma Susp. Confuses Me

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2005 Toyota Land Cruiser
    Does the box just sit on the back seat? Better pictures like a full view of box?

6. Mar 10, 2013 at 6:41 PM
    SteelCityAirman7

SteelCityAirman7 Decal Commander

Member:
    First Name:
    B
    OH-IO!
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma SR5 4x4 TRD
    OEM Roof Rack, pelfreybilt Bed Bar, satoshi grille, tinted headlights and taillights, LED Parking and Reverse, 6000k HIDs, 32" LED Lightbar behind bottom bumper grille(www.okledlightbars.com), TACOMA bed mat, 20% windows tinted all around, plasti dipped front valence/lip, flowmaster dual exhaust, Bedlined Sliders w/ Kickout from AnB Fab
    this^

7. Mar 10, 2013 at 9:32 PM
    tnluu1

tnluu1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hey where did you get a ported box for your taco

Products Discussed in

To Top