1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: BAMF Bolt on Sliders for '16+ DCLB (96002)

Discussion in '3rd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2016-2023)' started by MandosTaco, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Jun 15, 2021 at 3:46 PM
    MandosTaco

MandosTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Armando
    Redding, CA
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD Off Road DCLB - Blue Pearl
    TRD Pro Fox takeoffs; Wescott TRD Pro lift; ATW4 285's Method 703 -12 offset; TacomaGrilles; OEM bed mat; tailgate vinyl decals; recovery hitch receiver; Subaru Tweeters and Kicker speaker upgrade; derped badges; CoverKing neoprene seat covers; cool stickers and rad patches!
    Hey folks, I have a set of BAMF sliders for a '16+ DCLB Tacoma. Bypass the 4 month lead time and get these on your truck ASAP! They are bolt on and have 10* kickout. They've been prepped and primed and sprayed. They're basically ready to bolt on to your truck. I never got these on and they've just been taking up space in my garage, so I'm offering them here.

Asking $1,200. I'm in Redding, CA (96002). Local pickup takes priority. Then, I'll start considering driving to meet a reasonable distance. Don't think I want to look at shipping/freight quite yet. Or, Maybe you have something to trade/partial trade?? Willing to consider offers for suspension/headlights/taillights/anything cool. Thanks for looking and have great day!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jun 16, 2021 at 6:58 AM
    Taco Senpai

Taco Senpai Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Taco
    Santa Cruz / Tahoe, CA
    Vehicle:
    ‘17 MGM OFF-ROAD DCLB
    Interested. Are they DOM?

3. Jun 16, 2021 at 8:17 AM
    MandosTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Armando
    Redding, CA
    Vehicle:
    TRD Pro Fox takeoffs; Wescott TRD Pro lift; ATW4 285's Method 703 -12 offset; TacomaGrilles; OEM bed mat; tailgate vinyl decals; recovery hitch receiver; Subaru Tweeters and Kicker speaker upgrade; derped badges; CoverKing neoprene seat covers; cool stickers and rad patches!
    No, they are not the upgraded DOM material.

4. Jun 16, 2021 at 9:08 AM
    Taco Senpai

Member:
    First Name:
    Taco
    Santa Cruz / Tahoe, CA
    Vehicle:
    ‘17 MGM OFF-ROAD DCLB
    You said primed and painted which I’m assuming means you didn’t get powder coat?

5. Jun 16, 2021 at 10:18 AM
    MandosTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Armando
    Redding, CA
    Vehicle:
    That is correct. Got them as bare steel. Prepped the steel with a coarse steel brush, then sprayed 3-4 coats of primer, and the same amount of rust oleum black paint.

6. Jun 16, 2021 at 11:18 AM
    Taco Senpai

Member:
    First Name:
    Taco
    Santa Cruz / Tahoe, CA
    Vehicle:
    ‘17 MGM OFF-ROAD DCLB
    Why is it so much over msrp? I understand the lead times on their products but over $400 markup seems excessive. With the same options and with TW 10% discount it comes out to $772. I also understand you painted it so that’s adds a little bit but not that much. Correct me if I’m wrong anywhere. I’m still interested but not at $1200.

CDAF3952-1BD6-4857-8EC3-2A3A45537D63.jpg
    719CAB59-D68E-47E9-A2EE-BFA8B2853BF4.jpg

John Wick and MAYNIAC like this.
  7. Jun 16, 2021 at 11:48 AM
    MandosTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Armando
    Redding, CA
    Vehicle:
    Because they're mine, and I can list them for what I want? I said thats the price I'm asking in my post. Sure, go ahead and order them to save some money and wait 4 months to get them. Someone might not want to wait that long and want them immediately.

I wasn't aware of the TW discount when I priced them out to see what they were going for these days, so my markup was less in my mind. Also, for next time, I think sellers prefer to have prices discussed in PM's instead of getting their sales post and price pooooped on. If you are indeed interested and want to discus price/pickup/delivery/meeting up/etc, I am available via PM. Thanks.

CusterFan likes this.
  8. Jun 18, 2021 at 11:47 AM
    MandosTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Armando
    Redding, CA
    Vehicle:
  9. Jun 18, 2021 at 12:34 PM
    DannTheMan

DannTheMan Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Danny
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    2020 TRD OR
    Let know if you ever come to So Cal /La area

10. Jun 21, 2021 at 9:19 AM
    MandosTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Armando
    Redding, CA
    Vehicle:
  11. Jun 28, 2021 at 8:38 AM
    MandosTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Armando
    Redding, CA
    Vehicle:

Products Discussed in

To Top