1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Bed ToolBox

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by LiL KaStOuT, Aug 11, 2011.

1. LiL KaStOuT

LiL KaStOuT [OP] Lil RED Riding TACO

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam
    Chandler, Az
    Vehicle:
    2000 4x2
    I have an aluminum Daws Better Built bed box for sale in great shape. It has two handles and locks with a key. I just don't use or need it right now so I'd like to sell it to someone here who needs one. Includes all the hardware to install. They cost about $400 new, so I'd like to get $250 OBO. Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks! :)
    Here is a pic with the measurements:

[​IMG]

2. LiL KaStOuT

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam
    Chandler, Az
    Vehicle:
    2000 4x2
  3. LiL KaStOuT

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam
    Chandler, Az
    Vehicle:
    2000 4x2
    I just realized the pic i posted is the back of it. sorry blonde moment but I swear it has handles and a lock (with key).

4. LiL KaStOuT

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam
    Chandler, Az
    Vehicle:
    2000 4x2
    Price Lowered to $200 any interest at all?? Make me an offer :)

5. 0uTkAsT

0uTkAsT Gun Toting Gearhead

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    '06 5-Speed 4X4 Base
    Avid custom front & rear bumpers, Avid sliders & skid plates, Avid light bar, six 6.5" 100W off road lights, Eibach coils, Bilstein 5100s front & rear, Deaver AAL, MB 72B 16x8.5" wheels, 33" Hankook Dynapro AT-Ms, aFe dry filter, intake baffle & charcoal filter deleted, MagnaPack 18" muffler & exhaust bend delete, bedside & tailgate vinyls, carpeted bed, 25% tint, painted grille, mudflap delete, Supertop camper, black headlights & tail lights, breather mod, smoked 3rd brake light, recovery gear, mounted shovel, axe, extinguisher, Hi-Lift in Quickfist clamps / XRAC, sway bar delete, debadged tailgate, custom gun rack, bullet antenna, Kenwood double DIN nav, Scosche dash, JBL door speakers, aluminum pedals & shift knob
    Bumpies. Nobody wants a bed box? This will fit 1st gen's and stepside trucks. Hell I'll paint the thing if you want a black one :bananadead:

6. Cr250jumper

Cr250jumper Señor member

Member:
    The moon
    Vehicle:
    50 shades of tan
    Tacoma with some stuff melted to it
    The photo shows a red "X" for me. Maybe a diff pic would get better results? Not wanting to buy just trying to help out :thumbsup:

7. thebottomline

thebottomline Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pac NW
    Vehicle:
    11 sport
    I just went through the process of buying one. At 56 inches yours will be sitting inside the box as opposed to over the edge of the rails. Something people should consider.
    My experience was such that it is better to go visualize the new ones first before buying used, just so you can see the amount of usable space for your application.

8. cmack

cmack Impeach Chris4x4!

Member:
    You're rocking a 2011....it should be fine to fit normally, over the rails for 1st gens...

9. cmack

cmack Impeach Chris4x4!

Member:
    $50 :p

10. 0uTkAsT

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    '06 5-Speed 4X4 Base
    Avid custom front & rear bumpers, Avid sliders & skid plates, Avid light bar, six 6.5" 100W off road lights, Eibach coils, Bilstein 5100s front & rear, Deaver AAL, MB 72B 16x8.5" wheels, 33" Hankook Dynapro AT-Ms, aFe dry filter, intake baffle & charcoal filter deleted, MagnaPack 18" muffler & exhaust bend delete, bedside & tailgate vinyls, carpeted bed, 25% tint, painted grille, mudflap delete, Supertop camper, black headlights & tail lights, breather mod, smoked 3rd brake light, recovery gear, mounted shovel, axe, extinguisher, Hi-Lift in Quickfist clamps / XRAC, sway bar delete, debadged tailgate, custom gun rack, bullet antenna, Kenwood double DIN nav, Scosche dash, JBL door speakers, aluminum pedals & shift knob
    The pics work on my computer and hers :confused:

11. 0uTkAsT

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    '06 5-Speed 4X4 Base
    lol do I need to edit with "reasonable offer"? :D

But seriously, she'd like to sell this to put the money towards a much needed set of tires so if anyone knows someone looking for a bed box please send them this way. I'm sure it will fit Rangers/Frontiers/etc also, but if you want to see it before committing to buy we can fit it on your truck to be sure.

12. cmack

cmack Impeach Chris4x4!

Member:
    I couldn't resist :p

I actually just thought about making an offer of trading my head unit I have for sale...or seeing if we could work a deal with that... :eek:

13. 0uTkAsT

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    '06 5-Speed 4X4 Base
    Ah we both have head units in our trucks :( sorry

14. cmack

cmack Impeach Chris4x4!

Member:
    Time for a second one? :p no worries.

15. cmack

cmack Impeach Chris4x4!

Member:
    In all serious this time, is the toolbox still for sale?

16. 0uTkAsT

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    '06 5-Speed 4X4 Base
    Yes it is! I believe she has dropped the price to $125.

17. cmack

cmack Impeach Chris4x4!

Member:
    PM being sent to you then!

To Top