1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: DSM color-matched grille

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Priddle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Feb 12, 2012 at 4:33 PM
    Priddle

Priddle [OP] And now for something completely different....

Member:
    St. John's, NL Canada
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tacoma 4x4 TRD Sport DCSB
    Current: Pelfreybilt front and rear bumpers, winch, icon front coils/shocks, Icon rear shocks, Dakar leafs, Camberg UCAs, Pumpkin Android stereo, custom sub box w/ 2x10" RF subs and Kicker amp, short shifter kit, Fuel Beast 18" wheels w/ 1mm offset, BFG AT2 285/65/18
    I'm debating on selling my DSM color-matched grille with stock center (not Satoshi'ed). See picture.

Reason for selling? Loking at getting a Satoshi'ed prepped grille and getting it painted. I want a Satoshi grille but don't want to screw around with the cutting and molding part.

IMG_0315.jpg

2. Feb 12, 2012 at 4:43 PM
    Casey05Taco

Casey05Taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    Penngrove, CA
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma Prerunner
    trd seat covers, bed mat, tinted windows, debadged, mud flaps removed, tinted tails, blacked out center console, Black Rims, 6000k HID in highs and fogs, blacked out front emblem, Pioneer AVH-4300DVD, Gauge Cluster, lower valence, retrofitted, audio system, Maxtrac Spindles, Billies
    go to homers pages and pm him, also you need a price if your wanting to sell. I have the satoshi right now, looks amazing.

Products Discussed in

To Top