1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: "Lanzar" head unit - touch screen, flip-out DVD, CD, MP3, BT

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by xxaarraa, Jul 28, 2012.

1. xxaarraa

xxaarraa [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    SOLD!

This came with my 4Runner, but I ripped it out immediately and put in my trusted Sony BT4000. Seems to have all kinds of features - CD, DVD video, MP3, AM/FM, BT, SD card reader, Aux port on stereo face, USB etc. Comes with a crutchfield single din mounting kit. It has buttons which let you adjust the tilt angle of the screen which I thought was neat.

Please note:

• The single din mounting kit is brand new and came with the head unit I purchased from crutchfield. I just ended up reusing the single din trim kit that was already in the 4Runner since it saved me the effort of assembling the receiver/holder/etc. I believe the mounting kit is for a 4Runner, but if I remember my Taco days, it doesn't seem any different and may fit a Taco. Buyer to verify though.
    • The BT function on the stereo worked great for A2DP music streaming. I never got a chance to use it for a telephone. When I pulled the head unit out, I didn't see an external mic hooked up, so it may have a built-in mic or worst case, you may need to get a mic for a few bucks. I can verify it does have a mic in port.

I searched on amazon and it seems this unit is $375. I am asking $150 shipped USPS flat rate priority with tracking number. Paypal as gift or add 3%. Just need it gone since I already put in my Sony,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Toy Yoda

Toy Yoda Go Pro Junkie

Member:
    First Name:
    Garrett
    Red Stick
    Vehicle:
    06 DCLB
    Sdidertraxx, ARB deluxe winch bumper, Warn M8000, Westin Tailight guards, 5100's, OME 886's, OME N182's, 2" block, 1.5" aal, Pioneer 4300dvd, stickers out the butt, misc crap
    great price, GLWS

To Top