1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS:Misc Parts, Icon, Bilstein, Shrockworks, list goes on...

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by thegreatwall23, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Mar 27, 2013 at 12:13 PM
    thegreatwall23

thegreatwall23 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Danny
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD Off Road
    Armor Shrockworks front bumber Shrockworks Rock Sliders Brute Force Rear Bumper XRC8 with synthetic rope Relentless Full Skid Pack Suspension Icons 2.5 extended travel all around with King 14" 700# Springs Icon Tubular UCA's All Pro Standard Leaf Pack 3 degree axle shims Wheelers front bumpstop U bolt flip kit Timbren rear bumpstop Mods rear diff breather fog light anytime ABS Disable TPMS disable Door Chime disable Seat Belt Chime Disable Cab Mount Chop Pinch Weld Mod BHLM Other 4.56 Nitro gears FX-R Retrofit HID's with Halos PIAA fogs and driving lights Wet Okole seat covers Weather-Tech floormats Access LiteRider bed cover AMP bed extender Viair 450P-A Rocky Clutch SD mounts Pop-n-lock tailgate lock Aux rear lights Rear sliding window security bar B.A.M.F Light Bar Ultragauge 48" Hi Lift Jack with Bed Rail Mount Bushwacker Fender Flares ECGS PTFE Bushing SS Brake Lines Brembo Blanks Hawk HPS In cab winch control (12voltguy) Tint
    Cleaning out the garage and I need to get rid of some things! All the items are best offer. I really don't care how much I get on most of this stuff, because it is just in my garage taking up space and collecting dust. If you send me an offer that is anywhere close to being reasonable, I will take it. Also, I did not take time to clean up any of the items, so the pictures make them look worse than they really are! Everything is in pretty good shape and can be cleaned up to look a lot better. They have just been collecting dust in my garage.

Shrockworks IFS skid.
    [​IMG]

Bushwacker front bumper flares. Obviously, I don't have a front bumper, so they were never used and are brand new.
    [​IMG]

Factory silver streak fender flares. Fronts have been trimmed to work with larger tires. All in are great shape, except for rear driver side flare has one scratch less than an inch long, but I honest can't tell if it is deeper than the 3M protective coat.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2" rear blocks.

All of the items are best offer + Shipping! I am not paying to ship anything so take that into account. I will do my best to get back to you asap. I just had a child last week, so I am not on here as much as usual right now. If you are local or within driving distance, let me know and I would even be open to meeting you to help get rid of this stuff. Let me know if you are interested in any of the items, need more info or pictures, or make me an offer. Hope that covers everything!

Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  2. Mar 27, 2013 at 12:53 PM
    fireroad

fireroad Well-Known Member

Member:
    McCall, ID
    PM sent on the rear Icons :)

3. Mar 27, 2013 at 3:44 PM
    thegreatwall23

Member:
    First Name:
    Danny
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD Off Road
    Armor Shrockworks front bumber Shrockworks Rock Sliders Brute Force Rear Bumper XRC8 with synthetic rope Relentless Full Skid Pack Suspension Icons 2.5 extended travel all around with King 14" 700# Springs Icon Tubular UCA's All Pro Standard Leaf Pack 3 degree axle shims Wheelers front bumpstop U bolt flip kit Timbren rear bumpstop Mods rear diff breather fog light anytime ABS Disable TPMS disable Door Chime disable Seat Belt Chime Disable Cab Mount Chop Pinch Weld Mod BHLM Other 4.56 Nitro gears FX-R Retrofit HID's with Halos PIAA fogs and driving lights Wet Okole seat covers Weather-Tech floormats Access LiteRider bed cover AMP bed extender Viair 450P-A Rocky Clutch SD mounts Pop-n-lock tailgate lock Aux rear lights Rear sliding window security bar B.A.M.F Light Bar Ultragauge 48" Hi Lift Jack with Bed Rail Mount Bushwacker Fender Flares ECGS PTFE Bushing SS Brake Lines Brembo Blanks Hawk HPS In cab winch control (12voltguy) Tint
    Pms answered.

Sold
    Icons-1
    Bilstein - 8
    rear shocks - 10
    leaf pack - 5
    Mud flaps - 12

Let everyone know if they fall thru.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  4. Mar 27, 2013 at 7:37 PM
    thegreatwall23

Member:
    First Name:
    Danny
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD Off Road
    Pms answered.

5. Mar 28, 2013 at 10:56 AM
    thegreatwall23

Member:
    First Name:
    Danny
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD Off Road
    pm's answered.

6. Mar 29, 2013 at 7:57 AM
    thegreatwall23

Member:
    First Name:
    Danny
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD Off Road
    U-bolts sold. Pms answered.

7. Apr 1, 2013 at 5:40 AM
    thegreatwall23

Member:
    First Name:
    Danny
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD Off Road
  8. Apr 2, 2013 at 8:09 AM
    kevinsc

kevinsc 2012 dbl cab 4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    kevin
    Lexington, south carolina
    Vehicle:
    12 4x4 dbl cab
    chrome on front painted to match, satoshi grill done by myself, BHLM, billys all the way around with ome springs upfront and LR ucas with wheelers 3 leaf progressive pack in the rear, mb gunner wheels powdercoated black on 285/75r16 nitto trail grapplers, tinted all the way around and on windshield, pioneer dbl din touch screen with two 10's behing the seat and new speakers all the way around and certain interior parts painted to match, also have a road wire leather kit black with red stitching sitting here waiting for me to find time to install it!
    thanks for the ubolts very easy to work with and great price!

9. Apr 2, 2013 at 7:45 PM
    skygear

skygear                    

Member:
    you need to edit the op and make the pics embeded. I missed the coils here this morning when I was looking at the thread cus it was all cluttered with the sold items. Just e]delete them.

10. Apr 2, 2013 at 7:47 PM
    thegreatwall23

Member:
    First Name:
    Danny
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD Off Road
    Will do. Sorry you missed them!

11. Apr 2, 2013 at 7:49 PM
    skygear

skygear                    

Member:
    Here.

12. Apr 2, 2013 at 7:54 PM
    skygear

skygear                    

Member:
    Is the engine skid the stock one??

13. Apr 2, 2013 at 7:55 PM
    skygear

skygear                    

Member:
    PHP:
    Engine skid.
    [
    IMG]http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/attachments/south-east/201784d1363565974-tennessee-bst-thread-20130317_181547.jpg[/IMG]

Shrockworks IFS skid.
    [
    IMG]http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/attachments/south-east/201785d1363565974-tennessee-bst-thread-20130317_181542.jpg[/IMG]

Bushwacker front bumper flaresObviouslyI don't have a front bumper, so they were never used and are brand new.
    [IMG]http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/attachments/south-east/201787d1363565974-tennessee-bst-thread-20130317_181507.jpg[/IMG]

Factory silver streak fender flares. Fronts have been trimmed to work with larger tires. All in are great shape, except for rear driver side flare has one scratch less than an inch long, but I honest can'
    t tell if it is deeper than the 3M protective coat.
    [
    IMG]http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/attachments/south-east/201789d1363566072-tennessee-bst-thread-20130317_181426.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/attachments/south-east/201790d1363566072-tennessee-bst-thread-20130317_181419.jpg[/IMG]

2" rear blocks.

13 inch 650# icon springs
    [IMG]http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/attachments/south-east/201786d1363565974-tennessee-bst-thread-20130317_181515.jpg[/IMG]
    you can copy that and paste in the OP

14. Apr 2, 2013 at 7:57 PM
    thegreatwall23

Member:
    First Name:
    Danny
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD Off Road
    Yes, it's the stock one. I will fix it tomorrow. I am on my phone.

15. Apr 2, 2013 at 7:59 PM
    skygear

skygear                    

Member:
  16. Apr 2, 2013 at 8:00 PM
    skygear

skygear                    

Member:
    the ending code for the img or url is [/IMG] or [/url] just so you know. it is the same on all PHP based boards.

17. Apr 5, 2013 at 5:23 AM
    thegreatwall23

Member:
    First Name:
    Danny
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD Off Road
  18. Apr 6, 2013 at 2:42 PM
    Yeti75

Yeti75 Well-Known Member

Member:
    NE TX
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner DC SB
    Quick and easy transaction. Can and do recommend doing business with this guy. +1 Rep.

19. Apr 6, 2013 at 7:21 PM
    NCtaco914

NCtaco914 MALLIN'CRAWLIN'

Member:
    First Name:
    NEIL
    NORTH CAROLINA
    Vehicle:
    17' DCSB TRD O/R
    IFS skid still avail?

20. Apr 6, 2013 at 7:24 PM
    thegreatwall23

Member:
    First Name:
    Danny
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD Off Road
    Still got it. It's just the slanted piece, it doesn't go under the engine compartment. I have more pictures if you want them. Just pm me your number or email and I will send them over.

Products Discussed in

To Top