1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS(PA): OEM Tonneau cover, Complete, Excellent condition

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by t3hWIT, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Dec 11, 2011 at 11:14 AM
    t3hWIT

t3hWIT [OP] I'm more of a Subaru guy...

Member:
    First Name:
    Wit
    Central PA or wherever the wind blows me
    Vehicle:
    '09 Tacoma SR5, '14 Forester Touring
    MY98 - 33" BFG ATs, Bilstein 5100 shocks & struts, Firestone rear air-bag kit, Hawk LTS pads, Brembo rotors, 350k+ miles, frame patched together with snot, wood chips and man glitter. MY14 Forester - Who really cares. It runs, has an amazing audio system, but the engine is basically a 2-stroke.
    I have for sale an OEM vinyl tonneau cover from my 1998 Tacoma Xtra cab. This is a Toyota accessory, and is in excellent condition. This is a complete kit, with side rails, cross bars, brackets, key, extra clips, full installation instructions along with an extra manual 1/4 of the original size so you can keep it in your glovebox. You will not find a more complete kit than this.

There are no major scratches in the surface, the threading is intact, and no noticable sagging. The tonneau cover looks great and I would use it myself had I not picked up a Leer cap.

I'm looking for $150, picked up near Pottsville, PA. I'm located about 15 minutes off I-81 or I-78, and can install it on your truck for your convenience.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dec 20, 2011 at 7:12 PM
    t3hWIT

t3hWIT [OP] I'm more of a Subaru guy...

Member:
    First Name:
    Wit
    Central PA or wherever the wind blows me
    Vehicle:
    '09 Tacoma SR5, '14 Forester Touring
    MY98 - 33" BFG ATs, Bilstein 5100 shocks & struts, Firestone rear air-bag kit, Hawk LTS pads, Brembo rotors, 350k+ miles, frame patched together with snot, wood chips and man glitter. MY14 Forester - Who really cares. It runs, has an amazing audio system, but the engine is basically a 2-stroke.
    Still available.

3. Dec 20, 2011 at 7:55 PM
    Fiolo

Fiolo Senior member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    1998 Tacoma, 2022 Tacoma, 2019 L5P Duramax
    Lost track many mods ago
    I'm interested are you willing to ship

Products Discussed in

To Top