1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Pioneer DEH-P3000IB Receiver w/Ipod Cable and Install Goodies

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Jason07, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Mar 12, 2009 at 7:37 AM
    Jason07

Jason07 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    North Texas
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner
    I have had this unit since June and it is great. I just decided to upgrade to a navigation unit. This will come with the following:

1) The receiver (in the original box)
    2) The harness to install into a 2005-current Tacoma
    3) Wireless remote
    4) Ipod cable (Pioneer CDI200 Direct Cable for iBus Headunits and iPod)
    5) Silver Scosche single din dash kit.

The only pics I have are the ones with the unit still in my truck. My new unit will be here Monday and this one will probably be taken out on Sunday. I can get more pics if anyone needs them.

Asking $100 OBO plus shipping

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a description of the unit:

Pioneer DEH-P3000IB In-Dash CD/Mp3/Wma/iTunes AAC/Wav Receiver.

The Pioneer DEH-P3000IB is a perfect receiver if you want all the basics. With a built-in MOSFET 50W x 4 amplifier, you'll get plenty of power along with the CD player, playback of MP3/AAC/WMA/WAV files from data CDs, an AM/FM radio, remote control, and auxiliary input for external devices. And when you're ready to expand, Pioneer has you covered with support for adding Bluetooth, iPod Direct Connection, Satellite Radio, CD changers, and more--not to mention two RCA preamp outs for growing your system. Start out right, and expand when you need it. Detachable Faceplate
    The DEH-P3000IB features a detachable faceplate with a white on black one-line, 16-character LED display.
    CD/MP3/WMA/AAC Playback
    In addition to CDs, enjoy playback of MP3, WMA, AAC, and WAV audio files burned to CD, with ID3 tag support--title, artist, and album info will be scrolled across the display.
    AM/FM Radio
    Always have your favorite stations at hand with six user presets per band.
    Best Stations Memory
    Setting your radio presets can be a real pain while you're driving--especially if you're in an unfamiliar area. So, let the tuner do the work for you by activating the Best Stations Memory (BSM) function. The tuner will seek out the six strongest stations in the area and set them into the tuner presets.
    7-Way Rotary Commander
    The 7-Way Rotary Commander is like a musical joystick: with one central dial, you can actually control 90% of the unit's functions and features. Scrolling through your MP3/WMA/AAC files and folders is now very easy. In addition, when controlling an iPod, the operation is easy to learn--it is similar in all respects to the actual iPod.
    AUX-In Connection
    Use the built-in AUX input for connecting any portable digital player or other external auxiliary devices. For extra-convenient access, the DEH-P3000IB has this input on the front panel.
    Full-Featured High Performance
    The DEH-P3000IB is intelligently designed to expand your system, customize your experience, and provide superior sound quality and easy operation.

• Two RCA preouts for adding on external amps and speakers simplify system expansion.
    • Two-Way Crossover with separate High and Low Pass settings
    • Built-in MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifier for excellent sound quality, minimal distortion and efficient power handling.
    • Supertuner IIID advanced analog and digital processing assure superior imaging, less distortion and noise, and stronger, smoother broadcast signal reception.
    Wireless Remote
    A wireless remote is included for use while watching the road.

iPod Direct Connection
    Connect an iPod to the DEH-P3000IB using the CD-I200 direct control cable, and you can control menus, shuffle function, songs, podcasts, and audiobook chapters in the iPod through the headunit interface as quickly and easily as you would on the iPod itself. Don't worry about your iPod battery running low on power--this direct connection also recharges the unit during playback. In addition, Pioneer has developed the following new features to make using your iPod in the car extremely easy and convenient:

• Link Search--While listening to a specific artist, you can hold "List" button down and it will pop up folders containing that specific artist.
    • Passenger Control Mode--Allows passenger to use the iPod directly to browse and select music, while connected to the headunit for playback.
    • Random (Shuffle) Key--Physical Random Button on faceplate (Shuffle) makes it easy to hear something fresh.
    Ready to Expand
    The DEH-P3000IB gives you all the basics, but there's plenty of room to grow. In addition to the iPod Direct feature, it's compatible with Pioneer's Bluetooth adapter, USB adapter, XM and Sirius satellite radio tuners, CD changer, and more. Start out small and add more features as you need them.

2. Mar 12, 2009 at 7:43 AM
    mjp2

mjp2 Living vicariously through myself Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Milton Juevo Portimous II
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    Current: '21 Bronco Badlands. Previous: '06 TRD Access Cab, v6, 6-speed
    PM Sent.

3. Mar 12, 2009 at 8:07 AM
    Jason07