1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Rinker Fiesta Vee 250 Project Boat

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by TwistedTLM4, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Jan 1, 2018 at 11:01 AM
    TwistedTLM4

TwistedTLM4 [OP] Unknown Member

Member:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Vehicle:
    '05 DCSB TRD Sport
    WeatherTech Floor Mats, WeatherTech Bug Shield and Vent Visors, Audio Upgrade, RaamAudio RaamMat & Ensolite, Mr. Marv's Custom 10" Sub Enclosure, Pop N Lock Electronic Tailgate Lock, mattgecko's Bedlights, Demello Offroad Single Hoop Bumper, Marathon Seat Covers, Leer Topper, OME885s on 5100s, @Blackout14 HD Leaf Pack
    I picked up a 25' Rinker Fiesta Vee 250 cuddy cabin boat with the intention of getting it in the water at some point. Haven't had much of a chance to work on it so I figured I'd see if there was anyone out there that was interested.

The engine block was cracked when I pulled it out to rebuild it, so that got scrapped and I bought a new marine short block 350 to put back in. Had the carb professionally rebuilt. New water pump purchased. All this fun stuff is just sitting there waiting to be installed.

Boat is located in Philadelphia, PA. Comes with trailer too.

Looking to get only what I have into it at this point. $6000 OBO

Make me an offer I can't refuse.Boat2.jpg Boat3.jpg Engine-Oil Pan.jpg IMG_20140419_153114639.jpg

2. Jan 30, 2018 at 6:50 PM
    TwistedTLM4

Member:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Vehicle:
    '05 DCSB TRD Sport
    WeatherTech Floor Mats, WeatherTech Bug Shield and Vent Visors, Audio Upgrade, RaamAudio RaamMat & Ensolite, Mr. Marv's Custom 10" Sub Enclosure, Pop N Lock Electronic Tailgate Lock, mattgecko's Bedlights, Demello Offroad Single Hoop Bumper, Marathon Seat Covers, Leer Topper, OME885s on 5100s, @Blackout14 HD Leaf Pack
  3. Apr 16, 2018 at 12:42 PM
    TwistedTLM4

Member:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Vehicle:
    '05 DCSB TRD Sport
    Open to offers.

4. Jun 23, 2018 at 9:55 PM
    TwistedTLM4

Member:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Vehicle:
    '05 DCSB TRD Sport

Products Discussed in

To Top