1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS SoCal: Dunlop 235/40 18 Star spec tires

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by r12rex, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Sep 17, 2009 at 1:39 PM
    r12rex

r12rex [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Cleared headlights, Black emblems, Painted black valence on front bumper, 2.5" 5100 Billys front, 1.5" AAL rear, Satin black TRD O/F wheels with 265/75 16 Definity M/T, Spidertrax spacers
    Hello all,

I understand this is a bit far-fetched, but it's worth a shot. I have this posted on other forums as well. :)

I bought some new tires so these Dunlop Direzza star specs are for sale. These are a year old, no track days or auto-x days on these tires. No cording, holes, plugs, nothing. There is slight inner tire wear, but you can mount that outside when putting these on your wheels. They have about 10,000 miles on them and have at least another 10-15,000 left in them. :) Brand new these were $800. I'm selling all 4 picked up $350 in Huntington Beach.

These would make great track tires.

All tires have same amount of tread on them. The inner wear happened when I replaced my front camber plates, added more caster and drove the car to the alignment place.

Now for pics...the outer wheels look wider because of my wide angle lens, I assure you they are all 235/40 18. The inner wear looks worse in the pics also due to the lens. It's not bad at all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kind Regards,
    Ryan

Products Discussed in

To Top