1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS - Tacoma Trd Seat covers -140.

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Kahunadave, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Dec 14, 2011 at 6:02 PM
    Kahunadave

Kahunadave [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Orlando, FL
    Vehicle:
    05 DC PrernrTRD Sport
    K&N CAI-series 63, custom Billet Grille, Magnaflow exhaust, AR Tactic 17x8, Toyo A/T opencountry 265/70/17, Iridium plugs.
    Selling a set of Toyota Sport Seat Covers. these are the upgrade seat cover on most TRD Tacos, these do not go over the seat...they are the actual Factory Seat cover. They are in very good condition and lightly used. They are NOT for Seat Side Airbag models seats. Asking $140. OBO Includes, Front Driver, Front Passenger, and Rear bench seat. Please ask if any questions. ** pic is of one set...addl pics upon request ** Thanks for Looking

Call or Text for quicker response... I'm in Duluth Ga. till Sunday.. so get em if you want them!

Dave

813-817-9273

001.jpg
    002.jpg
    003.jpg

2. Dec 15, 2011 at 12:44 PM
    youradhere

youradhere Well-Known Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    08 Prerunner TRD Off-Road
    How are these installed? I might be interested... need to see if I've got side airbags first haha

3. Dec 15, 2011 at 2:54 PM
    Kahunadave

Kahunadave [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Orlando, FL
    Vehicle:
    05 DC PrernrTRD Sport
    K&N CAI-series 63, custom Billet Grille, Magnaflow exhaust, AR Tactic 17x8, Toyo A/T opencountry 265/70/17, Iridium plugs.
    I believe you take off your existing seat covers and install these. there are clips underneath the seat that hold them to the seat. You need a special pair of pliers for these clips, around $15 bucks i think, or you can have them put on by a custom leather shop. I have a bunch of the clps (included) but no pliers. You may find more info here on the forums. I bought them from another member thinking of replacing mine but never did before selling my truck.

Products Discussed in

To Top