1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: tactical ak47

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by LAoffroadin, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Mar 12, 2012 at 11:52 PM
    LAoffroadin

LAoffroadin [OP] BURY ME WITH MY TACO!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    Northwest
    Vehicle:
    2012 offroad 4x4
    ICON stage 5 coilers w/ ICON ucas, dakar leaf pack with Fox rears, k&n cai, LED cab light, raceline 16 inch wheels , toyo m/t 33",painted front yota emblem gloss white, retrofit headlights with mirrimoto 3 " lenses running the 6k headlights. Bhlm, bestopper, wet okole seat covers (max 4), weather tech mats,winch with piaa fogs. All pro apex front bumper. Sliders etc
    Attached is a picture of my AK47. i bought this weapon from gunbroker, which is the pic your seeing... i put 200 rounds through it with no problems... i have 6 magazines and about 300 rounds for it. the bullets were 150$ for 300 (range rounds) 40$ for home defense rounds, the magazines were 25$ a peice. adding everything up... i have over $1100 invested in this rifle. its a fun gun to shoot however im looking for a sidearm for my wife to carry. so give me 950 obo and its all yours. keep in mind about the FFL regulations and shipping costs. :fenforcer::quickdraw::laser::infantry:

gun.jpg

2. Mar 13, 2012 at 12:02 AM
    LAoffroadin

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    Northwest
    Vehicle:
    2012 offroad 4x4
    ICON stage 5 coilers w/ ICON ucas, dakar leaf pack with Fox rears, k&n cai, LED cab light, raceline 16 inch wheels , toyo m/t 33",painted front yota emblem gloss white, retrofit headlights with mirrimoto 3 " lenses running the 6k headlights. Bhlm, bestopper, wet okole seat covers (max 4), weather tech mats,winch with piaa fogs. All pro apex front bumper. Sliders etc
    This rifle shoots 7.62 x 39 ammo and has two handguards on the sides of the utg rail. I have a red dot for it (decent brand) and all mounts. i also have a mako foregrip that had the surefire light in it... sorry i forgot to post this stuff before. the mako foregrip was 120 by itself and the reddot was 65.00 so i hoe this helps...

3. Mar 13, 2012 at 12:09 AM
    LAoffroadin

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    Northwest
    Vehicle:
    2012 offroad 4x4
  4. Mar 13, 2012 at 12:13 AM
    LAoffroadin

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    Northwest
    Vehicle:
    2012 offroad 4x4
    i also have the gun sighted in dead on at 100yds

5. Mar 13, 2012 at 10:18 AM
    LAoffroadin

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    Northwest
    Vehicle:
    2012 offroad 4x4

Products Discussed in

To Top